001;the club

Tenchis pov
School had just been released from the last period of the day Tenchi waited outside his brothers classroom and walked to his locker with him putting his books in Kanchi locker because why not. Tenchi and Kanchi then walked to the locker rooms and got changed for practice walking into the gym and started to help Akaiyama set up for practice after setting up Tenchi walked to the bench and sat down as he waited for the others to arrive.

Kanchis pov
When the bell rang Kanchi walked out to be greeted by his little brother(literally) Tenchi, Tenchi and Kanchi soon walked to my locker and Tenchi had put his books in my locker that wasn't a new thing honestly me and Tenchi always shared a locker like it wasn't that big of a deal as we are brothers after all. After me and Tenchi put our things away we walked to the locker rooms and got changed for volleyball practice it honestly wasn't a surprise that Akaiyama was the first one in the gym him and Tenchi soon started to help Akaiyama set up for practice once the finished Tenchi half walked to the bench and sat down as Kanchi and Akaiyama stayed an chatted for a bit while they waited for the others to arrive.

Amemoris pov
The bell had just rang he didn't really bring anything besides a pencil and notebook to class with him he then rushed through the halls and throw the crowds of people and out to the locker rooms he then got changed for practice and rushed into the gym and saw Akaiyama, Tenchi, and Kanchi he walked up to Tenchi as Akaiyama and Kanchi looked busy talking to each other "Hey! How was your day so far Tenchi?" Amemoir asked as he looked at the short male waiting for a reply "it was alright what about yours amemori?" The short male soon replied to Amemori "it was good! And that's good to hear" he said smiling at the other male

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is fairly short it's like almost 10pm for me and I have little to no brain cells so yeah, I'll try and update this daily but I do go to school so don't expect updates to be every day so yeah love you all.
Word count;392
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~