meeting him

You woke up and put on your (f/c) shirt and a (f/c) hoodie and some ripped genes you then walked out you looked at the time and saw that it was midnight you sighed and dicide to have a walk to the park, once you got to the park you saw a figure of a man sitting on a bench you always sit on you sighed as you walked towards the bench that the man was sitting on you sit beside him he looked at you and smiled you looked at him and faked a smile he then got up and left you sighed and lay down on the bench and fell asleep you woke up to the sun in your eyes you sat up and walked back to your house but was stopped by a man the was pinning you to a wall with a gun to your head you were shaking he could till and smirked HEY! you herd someone yell the man that was pinning you to the wall ran the guy ran up to you he then sighed and stepped back a little and grabed you hand and pulled you home you then walked in side of it the guy walked off you were blushing he had pretty eyes one was blue and the other was green and then he had a cut neck you sighed and walked to the bathroom and pulled out a knife and cut your wrist once you were done you got your (f/c) long sleeve shirt and a pair of sleep pants and  places them on the sink and grabbed a towel and put it on the sink were the clothes were you them got into the shower you hissed in pain as the water touched the cuts.

(Hi so this was long to do and it was night so this got me tired so goodnight)