Chapter 10: Are you happy on that boat?

“Are you happy on that boat?” Lucas asks avoiding her question.
“Yes” Anthanasia answers.
“Why?”

‘What kind of trick question is this’

“Everyone is nice and kind, there’s a library, which they barely EVER use, so it’s quite convenient for me. Leah, who is my roommate, fully understands and gets me. She knows the boundaries, that shouldn’t be crossed”
“Hah, so you only judge things from their gestures, and when things are convenient, how are you so sure, that ship isn’t dangerous” Lucas said with a hint of irritation in his voice.
“Because, you were the one who brought me there, if it were dangerous, you wouldn’t have brought me here”
“How do you know that” his voice came out hoarse, and even more irritated.
”Because I trust you, and you wouldn’t put me in danger”
“Tsk. You don’t trust people with ease, I see you cringe because of the naiveness of that Chimera, but to think your naiveness, would be on par with hers”

‘Chimera? Oh, he’s talking about Jennette, and he said I’m naïve’

“Mr. Wizard, for your information, I only said that, as an extra reason to why I think this place is dangerous, my senses can tell me if it’s dangerous or not. And yes, I judge people by their gestures, if they were pretending, I’d know, there’s no spite in anybody’s actions. No matter, how good someone is at pretending, I’d sense the evil intentions”
“They can be that good” Lucas said with an even angrier expression and tone. And his expression, showed he wanted to say something.
“Just say, what you want to say”
“I can’t!” Lucas said, while stamping the floor. His angry expression turned into a desperate one. Then he bent his head to the other side, hiding his face from Anthanasia.
“Lu...cas?” Anthanasia called him, in a calm tone.

Swoosh. She was back with Leah and Janay, while Lucas was floating in the sky, the moon light reflecting on him, then he vanished.

‘Something doesn’t seem right, Lucas, looked like someone who, was desperate?’

Badum, badum, badum.

‘Something’s, definitely not right’

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Here” Leah tossed a wooden sword to Anthanasia. Leah, Janay and Anthanasia, were up on a hill. The sun was soon to come back up in a few hours.

‘It’s past midnight, that means, I won’t get up to five hours of sleep’

“What are the four elements of nature?” Janay asked.
“Wind, water, fire and earth” Anthanasia answered.

‘Again, with this? I wonder what kind of spell, would involve a sword’

“Which element is a sword derived from?” Leah asked.
“Um, earth?”
“Yes, what about this wooden sword?” Janay asked pointing to her wooden sword.
“Still earth?”
“Good” Janay answered. “So, when using a sword, is it only connected to earth, as an element of nature?”
“Yes?”
“Wrong” Leah answered spinning her sword. “While you were running, can do you know what elements of nature, were involved?”
“No”
“Try?” Janay said

‘Hmm, while I ran, I ran on the ground, so earth’

“Earth?”
“Yes, but that’s not all-
“Let me tell her” Leah cut in. “Athy, when you ran, you ran on the ground, that is earth, while running, a breeze, follows you, so that includes wind, while running, you were sweating, that is water, and you felt heat, and if you look at it, heat is fire, so, the point is, when you do body training, it will always include an element of nature. Do you understand?”
“Yes” Anthanasia answered.
“Now, here is the magic part, you’re learning a type of magic, which controls, these elements” Janay said.
Then the ground started rumbling.
“Whoa!” The ground formed in a shape of a hand, and carried, Anthanasia up. Then leaves, were flying in the air, and formed the shape of a knight, and knelt in front of the hand. While Leah and Janay, were levitating in the air.
“You concentrate on the use of these elements” Then the hand turned into a chair, as Janay waved her hand.
“Then you can have control over them” Leah waved her hand, and the knight dissolved into leaves in the air, and took shape, into a crown on Anthanasia’s head. 
While, Leah and Janay, performed their magic, a question, kept on ringing inside her head.

‘Are you happy on that boat?’
‘Of course I am, I don’t need to think that twice’

Badum, badum, badum.

‘But'

[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][]]]]
Well I have good news, my exams are over and I'm on the holiday break AND the school didn't give out term projects. Yeepee!
And here comes the sad news, today I just received the bombard of homework in my mail! Seriously, they didn't need to make me that happy then mercilessly throw that joy away. I was planning to update at least two times a week, but no, the school wants the students to faint from stress.
Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Bye for now~ ❤