Chapter 10

The goblin's eyes widened as he looked through the manifestos and records, the amount of records that spoke about Helena's prophecy were all there, yet he never signed off on them, nor did he have the knowledge that there was any prophecy to begin with. "Bloodyfang, what seems to be the problem?" Lilith asked with a pointed look, the goblin had a panicked face as his eyes met hers, softening her initial annoyance. "My Queen, from these records, there seems to be a prophecy but I have not heard of it, nor have I signed on any of the papers." Lilith took a deep breath as she looked over the papers, finding the initial of another goblin, "It would seem someone named IronClaw was responsible for the signings and dealings of this prophecy." Bloodyfang had a nasty scowl on his face, along with a snarl that erupted from his throat, "So he is behind it, I should have known that that son of a-" Lilith let out a small cough, stopping the goblin from finishing his rant, "I shall bring him right away your majesty." And with that the head goblin ambled out of the room in a furious rage. Fred and George watched Lilith with curiosity as she paced up and down along the length of the room, it was the first time they had seen her in full force, and it was the first time seeing her in this form. She walked around the room,her pacing getting heavier and heavier till she held her chest in agony, she couldn't take the pain,it felt like her heart was being ripped in two and she didn't know what to do.

The twins and Severus didn't understand why she fell nor could they get near her to help as she writhed around in agony,her large spindly wings were flapping about and the spikes protruded to their full length,till she stopped moving,her cold black eyes were staring lifelessly at the ceiling as Severus touched her shoulders. Those dead eyes were on him in a second as he felt a shiver up his spine, "Helena I think it better you sit on the chair." He said soothingly as the girl nodded,her movements were mechanical as she sat down, her eyes resting on the three figures in front of her. Fred was going to speak when the door to the office opened abruptly and a goblin was thrown to the floor. Ironclaw sneered as he spoke in gobbledook to the head BloodyFang,that is till Helena cleared her throat, the goblin fell to his knees in reverence before looking up, "My Queen, I was not told of your awakening!" He went to kiss at her feet before she moved and leaned down, a nasty smile on her face, "I am not in a good mood anymore IronClaw, and seeing as you are a traitor and willingly set this girls life to be hell, I shall have to punish you with much of my...fervour." her black eyes tinted purple as she held his head and they disappeared into the shadows. The twins and Snape looked on with their mouths agape as BloodyFang sat down like nothing had happened,their heads swivelled to him for explanation, "The Queen was famous for her torture in the shadows." He started looking through her paperwork as he sat,his eyes widening as his hand knocked over his ink in exclamation. The twins rushed over to check on him, "What's wrong Sir is there a problem?" They asked in unison, the goblin stared in horror at the page of Helena's inheritance sheet, the line linking her and Bill Weasley and a new name replaced it, Cain had found a new host.

Helena had felt the bond between her and Bill break, it was a terrible feeling, her soul was crushed and the line, the golden thread snapped before her eyes, Lilith was traumatised by the ordeal, immediately receding to the depths on the sub-concious as she mourned, even though they knew a replacement would soon come, but the two had gotten attached to Bill, Helena knew the only thing that could sever their bond was Bill sleeping with Hermione. And it made her even angrier as she poured lemon juice into IronClaws wounds, his screams of agony was the only thing giving her a bit of joy. She stopped what she was doing for a minute, this action wasn't here, she didn't even know how this had happened. What had happened to the innocent girl who had so many hopes and dreams after Hogwarts, the girl who worked hard in all her classes, the girl who just wanted true love? She was destroyed, the naivety she once held was tore open and the wound was now festering, after 3 hours of screaming later, she stepped back into the office, no amount of time had passed in the real world and she sat down on the couch. Snape rubbed his goddaughters back as she laughed humorlessly, "I see you all know why I had such a reaction before." She said coldly, all four kept silent as she took the inheritance sheet to read through. Her face was impassive as she read through it, "send him a letter and a portkey to the bank. Explain the situation to him and pay for his accommodation from my vault. I have an impromptu meeting with the Dark Lord. Uncle Severus I need you and the twins to cover for me." She said quietly before stepping into the shadows, Snape picked up the paper and looked at the new name joining hers, Charlie Weasley will now have to bring his goddaughter back from her depression.