scheming ─ d. morgan

ssa derek morgan x reader.

Every month without fail, Penelope picks a bar and drags every single member of the team to said bar—Hotch and Rossi begrudgingly included.

This month was the same story. She'd chosen a bar/club in the heart of D.C. and promptly sent out a message to your team group with the times and asking if anyone needed a ride. Not that she was offering, because she always got drunk when you all went out, but just to put it out there that you needed a ride.

And you did. Because, like Penelope, you were planning on getting drunk. Not something you did often, but something you needed today. The last case had involved children and the whole team took it pretty hard—especially JJ and Hotch. You looked down at your phone as you read Penelope's message, typing out that you needed a ride as well.

Qᴜᴀɴ-ᴛᴇᴀ-ᴄᴏ

ᴘᴇɴ:
ʜɪ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!
ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴜɴ!
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʟᴇᴛʜᴇ (ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴄʟᴜʙ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ)
ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ: 21:00 - ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ.
ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ: ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʜᴏᴛ (ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ!)
ᴘ.ꜱ. ʜᴏᴛᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏꜱꜱɪ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɴᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀ.
ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇɴ!

ᴅᴇʀ:
ᴏᴋᴀʏ ʙᴀʙʏɢɪʀʟ, ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.

ᴘᴇɴ:
ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ʀɪᴅᴇ?

ᴘᴇɴᴄᴇ:
ᴍᴇ!

ʏᴏᴜ:
ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ <3

ʀᴏꜱꜱɪ:
ʜᴏᴛᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴋɪᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ.

ʏᴏᴜ:
ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴄʜᴇᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ʜɪʟᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ :)

ʜᴏᴛᴄʜ:
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ʏ/ɴ.

ʏᴏᴜ:
ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴜʀᴛ :(

ᴅᴇʀ:
ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɢᴏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ;)

ᴇᴍ:
ᴇᴡ.

ʜᴏᴛᴄʜ:
ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ.

You chuckled lightly to yourself as you read Hotch's last message and tossed your phone onto your bed as you threw open the doors of your cupboard and tried to figure out what to wear. Penelope had mentioned that it was a club, and to look hot, so you were probably going to go with one of the many clubbing outfits you had. Either a mini dress of some sort of sure ensemble—you didn't exactly know yet.