Drug Dealings Part 1

Tw blow job, drugs

----------------

"Hey Y/N, you know who Tendou is?"

You blow out a hit from your bong, watching the wisps of smoke flutter into the air before turning your gaze to Kuroo.

"No, who's that?"

"Just some new dealer in town. I went and bought these from him."

He waves a plastic bag filled with white pills in your face. "Wanna try some?"

You scoff, "you just want me to be your little guinea pig. I mean what if I die from those?"

Kuroo snickers, "then I'll know they aren't safe."

You roll your eyes but reach for the bag nonetheless. "You owe me one."

"Sure," he drawls, "no problem~"

You snap the bag open and pop one of the pills into your mouth. It immediately melts on your tongue and a muted apple flavor explodes in your mouth. You feel a clean and cold sensation travel through your throat and a rush of pleasure as the drug reaches your head, everything felt hazy, and stumble into Kuroo's chest. He immediately grabs your shoulders to steady you.

"You alright?" he asks, concerned.

"Shit," you breath in deeply, "I'm better than alright, this feels amazing…" You mumble.

Kuroo laughs and eyes your dazed expression, "Well if you want more," he slips a piece of paper into your pocket, "you know where to find him."

--------------------------

You thumb the piece of paper Kuroo gave you, and stare at the mansion in front of you. Was this really the right location? What millionaire was also a drug dealer?

You were about to leave the property when you heard whispers by the forestry beside the mansion. Curious, you wander over and see two hooded figures. Luckily, you were close enough to make out what they were saying.

"Hey man, thanks for hooking me up." You spot two people; one guy in a black hoodie and another in a red hoodie, and watch you as black hoodie hands red hoodie some cash.

"No problem." Red hoodie replies. He then pockets the cash in his pocket and is about to make an exit until black hoodie speaks up.

"You know Tendou, you're really the talk of the town." Huh, so the red hoodie guy was Tendou.

"Yeah? That's nice. You can be on your way now." He waves an uninterested hand at black hoodie.

"Not a gossip type of guy huh?" The two boys eye each other and the air feels awkward until black hoodie takes his leave. "See ya."

You watch black hoodie leave until his figure disappears behind the trees.

"So what do you want?"

Startled, you turn your head and see a pair of jean clad legs in front of you and travel your gaze up, meeting a pair of red eyes. "Uh.. Hey."

"Why are you spying on me?" he glares at you.

You stand up, brushing dirt from your pants, "I wasn't. I'm looking for Tendou."

His attitude took a complete 180 as he  eyes you up and down with a smirk, "Well you got him right here. So what are you interested in?" he grabs your chin, and licks his lips, a suggestive glint in his irises.

You roll your eyes and brush off his advances. "I'm just here for some drugs."

His smile widens, "oh of course~ the pretty lady wants some drugs.." He makes a show of waving his hands around before they rest in his pockets, "Hmmm, yes I see now." He then pulls out a plastic baggie with pills similar to the ones Kuroo gave you.