Chapt 31 The Fault In Their Thoughts

Jennie flashback...

"No––– No––– No–– We can't give this to Jennie. " Mike snatched the envelope from Jisoo and put it aside.

"Yeah. Lisa doesn't want Jennie to know it either. " Jisoo sighs  and stared to the cream––color envelope that they placed on Jennie bed.

"But Mrs. Jung said Jennie should come too. " Mike shakes Jisoo arm. They just came back from visiting Eunha at their house when Mrs. Jung handed them three envelopes. The invitation cards.

"But Lisa doesn't want Jennie to know this!" Jisoo hissed as she removed Mike hands from her arm.

"Jisooyaah, how could this be? I know there's must be something wrong. " Mike massaged his temple. Thinking of what they should say to Jennie gave him headache.

"I don't know too, squid! You think! " Jisoo messed her hair and dropped her body on Jennie bed.

"What are you two talking about? " Jennie came out from the bathroom while wiping her wet hair.

"Oh... Nothing!! Were waiting for you." Mike gulped and quickly hide the envelope behind his back.

"Yeah.... We are waiting for you. " Jisoo jerked up from the bed like a spring.

"I know there must be something. Look at your face. " Jennie pointed her finger her best friend's face.

"Jen, we come here to visit you. You know, I miss you so much. " Mike passed the envelope to Jisoo as Jennie sat beside him. Since  Jennie broke up with Lisa, she decided to stop working at Aunty Dara Bistro and never come out from their house. Not even once.

"Really? " Jennie stoop up and changed her sitting position to be beside Jisoo.

"This squid keeps nagging me to take him meet you. " Jisoo forced herself to smile at Jennie. At the same time she passed the envelope back to Mike.

"Oh... " Jennie nodded her head knowingly.

"What about this? " Jennie yanked the envelope from Jisoo back and lifted it up to the air.

Jisoo looked to Mike with her shocking face while Mike face already drained with color. " It's not my hand. "  Jisoo can read Mike lips.

"Oh, it's for me. Who's gonna get married here? " Jennie exclaimed in surprised as she realized that the envelope of the wedding invitation was addressed to her.

"Jennie.. "  Both Jisoo and Mike didn't manage to stop Jennie as Jennie already took out the card from the envelope.

'JUNG EUNHA AND LISA MANOBAN WEDDING'S INVITATION'

Jennie eyes laid on the line of the card. The card slipped off from Jennie hand to the floor.

End of Flashback...

It has been two weeks since they broke up. Lisa and Jennie completely lost their connection. No phone calls, no messages of good morning neither good night wishes, no texts from Lisa asking Jennie whether she has ate her lunch or not,  no text from Jennie asking Lisa where she is right now and no texts of saying Lisa is waiting for Jennie outside the house. All gone.

"Lisa, I can't live without you. " Jennie sobs bitterly. She doesn't know that her decision of breaking up with Lisa could this be hurt. It is indeed true that angry people are not always wise. She remembered how she fumed irritably, starting with the scene where she slapped Lisa cheeks hardly until the last word that come out her mouth. "I want to break  up. " The anger burnt her precious balance act.