auditions day 1

The first day of auditions were in Nashville Tennessee . So the first person to go was Jennifer Underwood . She entered the room and saw Jennifer Lopez and Keith Urban and Harry Conick Jr . They said hi what's your name ? My name is Jennifer Underwood I'm 24 . Keith Urban says where you from ? I said Nashville.
What song are you doing ?
I'm going to do Jesus take the wheel by Carrie Underwood. So I start singing and they stop me when I finished the song . Jennifer Lopez says I love your voice . Harry says that song was perfect for you. Keith Urban says I love that song and its definitely my favorite.
All three judges says yes your going to Hollywood. Then the next contestant goes in and the judges says hi and what's your name? She says my name is Audrey Smith and I'm 15 years old and I'm from Knoxville Tennessee. So what song are you going to sing for us ? I am going to sing shake it off by Taylor Swift.
So she starts singing and then Harry says I love the way you sing that song .  Jennifer Lopez says that song was amazing. Keith Urban says wow
You are amazing just like Jennifer Lopez said . They all said yes .
Then The last contestant comes in . The judges says hi and  Keith Urban says what's your name baby ? My name is Clarissa Underwood I'm 25 years old and I'm from Nashville Tennessee. So what song are you going to sing for us ? I'm going to sing Young in America by Danielle Bradberry.So she starts singing and Keith Urban says baby I love your voice and keep up the good work. Harry says nice song choice. Jennifer Lopez says good song.
They all said you are going to Hollywood.