Understanding

Collide, trying coincide abiding by override riding, synthesise prising apart, of all encompassed dark darkening, from expansive night skies to rivers that try collide then widen. Dilated surprise filled eyes, stern harden. Comprised to burden, shifty side to side, exercise tried lies, realising. Indicating truest virtue, to hurt you. Whack smacked black and blue.

What to do? When I whip out the kung fu, flip through air flew, flowing corkscrew, blowing hole through; what you thought you knew to be true, foo. All I see is see through, clearly askew from the usual do, in due propriety, no use to quieten me. Quitting all the niceties, tie back tied to decree, calling me to come on by and be, fully free, so too shall we be dually reciprocated and inundated with will we make it pleas, discerningly frustratedly, silver plated.

So see, just wait till fate hits, kicking the quits though thinly transfixed, invigoratingly mixed transmitting blip kits that befit the wearer, into never carer, ever quitting, remit blitzing, lost is all and all is missing but still abidingly purpose free to crown and drown at sea.

Oh woe is me, so tenderly, sat fret free. Threateningly key to the whole mystery of why not be, nestled close to me and sparingly show mercy please, I'll please back helplessly, profusely till your used to me.