002

MY DESTRUCTIONChapter two

MY DESTRUCTION
Chapter two

—WELCOME TO FORKS.

          Courage had never come naturally with Darcy, not until her days of vampirism. She was often someone of positivity and light, but oh how times change. Darcy had become more forward, less approachable and distant than she once was, all because or the loss she felt since becoming something she thought of being demonic and evil. Many years of adapting to the Vampire lifestyle, Darcy discovered her true self, although that's what she thought.

Darcy inhaled a breath that certainly was not needed, she felt herself become more normal, more human when she did this though. The movement of inhaling and exhaling helped her gain the feeling of humanity, calm her nerves and forget about her immortal life.

Darcy thought after all these years of being the one thing that she dreaded most, that the anxiety and fear would no longer be something so common in her everyday life, but many decades have proved otherwise.

Tomorrow was the first day of High School for Darcy, well not technically. But High School in Forks to be exact. The act of repeating High School in each town she lived was necessary for her survival, for one cannot live in a town where they do not age forever. The younger Darcy would start out in a town, the longer she can stay. It's opportunities and chances like this, that help maintain her feeling, and the desire to be normal.

Forks had never been her favourite place to live, but the weather was perfect, most of the time. But this time was different, Darcy felt as if something or someone was pulling her to the town. Something wanted her here, she felt it within but she didn't know what.

Darcy sat silently in her living room chair and gazed among the television, wondering how her first day at Forks High School was going to turn out.

Her ability to sense feelings, desires and manipulate the thought process and body of any human had always taken a toll upon her life, she had sworn to never use her abilities for bad, and she had kept that promise for many years.