The theater wasn't that full, they're were still a lot of seats open for small groups but still, a good amount of noise came from the people talking. All three boys shuffled they're way into the back seat of the theater, the best seat in their opinion because you could usually get away with talking from time to time and also because nobody like Henry Bowers could kick your seat.

"How come you don't have any popcorn?" Richie asked sitting down in the center seat.

"Well since I just took extra money to get into the movie I didn't have any left over for any food," Eddie said, but honestly he didn't mind, he was just happy to be spending time with someone other than his mother.

"Wuh-well you can share with uh-us, Richie and I put our muh-money together to get a big buh-bucket," Bill said walking past Eddie and Richie to sit down.

Eddie slowly lowered into the seat, he felt a bit uncomfortable, he felt he could talk to Bill more than Richie, but Richie was in the middle with the popcorn.

The movie started after a while and everyone seemed to be enjoying it, Richie especially, he was so invested in watching the movie sometimes when he would go to put popcorn in his mouth he'd miss completely.

"Cecilia, you have to go back inside it's not safe for you out here, especially with me," the main character expressed dramatically, the music was tense and Eddie knew something was about to happen.

"Shawn, I can't leave you out here by yourself you could get hurt"

"Please Cecilia-" but suddenly the boy screamed in pain, the full moon was now uncovered and he was turning into the werewolf, his clothes started ripping off and all he had left on him was his football jacket.

The girl screamed and tried to run away but grabbed her. The werewolf took a big bite out of her neck and she started to bleed out, even though it didn't look very realistic it scared Eddie.

He cowered in his seat turning his head away from the screen,

"Don't worry spaghetti head, I'll protect you," Richie whispered to him, still shoving popcorn into his mouth, Eddie glanced up to meet his eyes, the movie hadn't scared Richie but he still held concern in his eyes for the boy, even though his tone was mostly sarcastic.

Both boys snapped out of it when Bill reached for some more popcorn.

Bill was minding his own business, happy Richie and Eddie were getting along, even though he knew they were total opposites but they got along well.

The movie was almost over, the werewolf was trying to find someone in a corn maze, her name was Olivia, she was running frantically trying to get away from the werewolf and trying to throw him off her track, Eddie started imagining what it would be like being lost in a big maze like that, he pulled out his inhaler to take a puff.

He reached over and grabbed some popcorn from the bucket and suddenly he felt someone else's hand laying on top of his. He froze, still facing the screen, Eddie felt his face go hot, out of embarrassment, Richie turned to face Eddie and quickly pulled his hand away,

Both of them didn't talk until the movie was over, something happened when their hands touched, something neither boys could explain.

When they all left they were all discussing the movie, Richie liked it the most, constantly making jokes about the main girl, Olivia and how he'd like to bang her.

Typical Richie things, Bill thought.

Let's just say Eddie was not impressed, his face was contorted into an almost permanent look of discomfort as Richie talked about the girl.

All three boys made their way to Bills house, George was outside with his friend playing soccer, Bill walked up to him to tell him something.

"They're like best friends you know," Richie said turning to Eddie,

"I honestly think he forgets about me sometimes,"

"Like today he was almost late because he was helping him,"

Eddie looked towards both boys, they stood next to one another as the rest of Georges friends kept playing soccer, they did look like best friends, the way they looked at each other with such brotherly love, you could tell they got along almost all of the time.

Bill made his way back to the other two

"I wuh-was just telling Georgie about tuh-the movie"

"Are you sure that wouldn't scare him, he seems a bit young for a movie like that?" Eddie asked a bit concerned after hearing that Bill told his younger brother about the horror movie they'd just watched.

"Georgie luh-loves watching movies, he makes suh-sure I tell him ah-all about the movies I wuh-watch"

They all went upstairs to Bills room where they played board games and talked about a bunch of stuff, Eddie felt a bit left out on a lot of the things they were talking about because of his mother, she would rarely ever allow him to do anything by himself, and since the topic was on recent movies he didn't have much input to give them.

It started to get late after a while and Richie and Eddie got ready to go home, Eddie had a great time with both of them and really hoped this wasn't a once off thing.

They had a sandwich before they left and as they started to leave it looked like it was about to rain,

"We better get going, it looks like it's about to rain," Richie said looking at the sky, he was right the sky was covered in dark clouds and they didn't seem like they'd last much longer, a storm was coming.

"Yeah duh-don't want to catch a cuh-cold" Bill smiled at the two,

"Suh-see you two tomorrow?"

"Sure Big Bill, the city center at twelve?" Richie asked, Bill just nodded, Eddie took a mental note in his head, he was about to ask something when Richie turned to him

"Welcome to the Losers Club"