part 2

I go to school in the morning. I'm pretty exhausted and nervous. Because after school, I should go to the math boy’s home to study math. I'm scared...

"Yeooo" I hear San's voice in the hallway and he runs to me. San hugs me and smiles happily at "let's do something after school today okay?" He suggests but I shake my head.

"I have remedial teaching. Some of our school's older studen keep it at home, Mom and Dad forced me when I got 8.5 math. I don't want anything stupid remedial teaching." I say and I bite my lip.

"8.5 is good, I don't understand why they get angry..." San sighs and pull me into a hug as he knows how to scare new people.

"You know my parents, they are such, I can't do anything" I say and hug San.
"have you said to those you don't want to be a doctor?" San asks cautiously.
"Every day I say so, they don't care at all" I say and feel my heart suddenly beat twice as fast and then I falter.
"Yeosang!" San exclaims and hold on to me "do you have arrhythmias again?" San asks, and lead me to sit on the bench.

"My heart just did something... nothing important" again and I feel a vague heartbeat in my chest.

San holds his hand over my shoulder and I try calm myself. When the heart rate returns to normal the lessons has already started and I run to class with San and we will explain the reason for teacher.

When the school day ends I take the bus in a different direction than San.
I stand on the bus near the doors.
The journey to the support student is more than just a couple stops. I get off at the right stop and look where I am. I haven’t been here before, at least right here. I look up the address of the house and ring the doorbell nervously.

My heart beats fast and I'm scared.

Someone comes to open the door and a small, cream-colored cat protrudes from the doorway and a black and white cat follows that. I get confused and I watch cats. Then I notice a boy who smiles and looks normal boy, thank god he is not annoying nerd.

The boy lifts the cats into his arms and gently pushes the white cat with his feet so that it doesn’t have time to get out.
The boy smiles and I come inside and I close the door, and I check that there are no cats left between the doors.

"Hi, you must be Yeosang? Aren't you allergic to cats?" The boy asks and flicks his lavender-colored wavy hair.

"Yeah I'm Yeosang and I'm not allergic, cats are cute." I say and the boy lowers the cats to the ground and then shaking hands with me.

"I'm Seonghwa, your parents wanted I teach math for you" boy, Seonghwa smiles and show where I can leave my stuff.

I take off my shoes and jacket and follow Seonghwa to the living room. "Sorry to all the cats... our cat just recently got many kittens and now these are everywhere and they are all terribly lively!" Seonghwa laughs and sits on the couch and the cream-colored cat jumps into his arms "she is very lively and she loves attention and likes to be in arms" Seonghwa smiles and strokes the young blond cat.

I feel the blunt nails press my shoulders and  black cat crawls into my arms. I am confused, we have never had pets so I don’t know what to do.

"Just stroke, it won't scratch or bite even though it looks like it," Seonghwa says encouragingly. I gently stroke the black cat and it starts purring. I smile and I'm just pretty quietly, maybe this math teaching it is not that a terrible thing, I get to come here every day and not have to go home immediately. For a moment we are still with the cats until Seonghwa lifts the cats out of our arms and goes to the kitchen. There are many different colored food cups in the kitchen floor, I guess for all cats, he is weird cat boy.

I sit at the table and dig the math books from my backpack. I'm starting to do the math and I ask when I don't understand "how is this calculated? Or so ... how do these intermediate stages work?" I ask timidly. Seonghwa comes close and looks at me and explains and then shows. I can solve the tasks myself quickly and soon I will done all the tasks of today. Seonghwa takes me to the living room again and then still turns to a room that is a huge cat kingdom. Cat scratching trees, beds, toys and everything! "Wow" I breathe and I go to see everything.

A small spotted cat is going to hang from my pants. I solidified as a little nimble kitten crawled up my leg upwards.

"Oscar!" Seonghwa blushes and takes the cat in his arms and presses the cat's paw and nails protrudes "your nails need to be cut" Seonghwa smiles and goes to the small side room and applies nail clippers and sits Oscar in his lap on the floor and cuts the little cat's nails.
"So... you're 19?" I ask Seonghwa cautiously. "Yeah I am, though I still live with my parents a certain, they will soon be home" Seonghwa smiles and holds the writhing kitten in place.

A small hazy gray skinny kitten crawls into my arms. it has no tail at all. I look at Seonghwa "why doesn't it have a tail?" I ask cautiously and Seonghwa turns his confused gaze to me “Minny... she never goes into anyone’s arms, she fears others” Seonghwa says embarrassed and lets Oscar go. "Minny birthed without a tail, she has all sorts of flaws and long nails anyway, she doesn't let them be cut," Seonghwa says.
I look at a gray cat, she has one eye beautifully blue and her other eye is gray and fuzzy and it looks in a different direction. I stroke Minny gently and it starts to purr. "Would you stroke it so I could cut her nails ...?" Seonghwa asks cautiously and I nod. I stroke Minny and Seonghwa cuts Minny's nails.

"Thank you... that girl already had dangerously long nails" Seonghwa laughs and gets up. I get up too and I follow Seonghwa.

"Seonghwaaaaa!!!!" Someone screams and I childishly cling to Seonghwa’s arm. "It's my mother, dad must have come too" Seonghwa smiles and walks into the hallway "we got things already done" Seonghwa smiles at his parents and nods kindly. "Are you Yeosang?" His mother asks and I nod carefully "nice to meet you" she smiles and shakes hands. I smile shyly and hide behind Seonghwa. "I have to go home now" I apologize and pack my stuff and Seonghwa nods. "Will you come here tomorrow too? When does your school run out?" Seonghwa asks and looks at me longingly.
"Of course" I smile and wear my shoes. I smile to Seonghwa and then I go home.

At home, I show my mother the math tasks  she nods with satisfaction.
I sigh and go to the living room and start watching the TV. My parents come to both sides of me "have you found a girlfriend? My coworker's daughter is lovely and single, check her out!" My mother smiles and looks at me "grandchild would be nice" my mother smiles and is I am shocked.

"Are you trying to mate me with a child you know to make her pregnant  and then you have a grandchild?!" I shout "I'm 16!!! I don't want to be a father!" I growl.

"I was 17 when I became a mother, you are not such a young father" my mother says and strokes my thigh.

“I don’t want a baby and I don’t want to become a doctor,” I say and go to my room.

My mother yells at me but I just go to my room and wonder if I can put a message to Seonghwa... I got her number from my mother.

Me: 'hey, can I be with you a little longer tomorrow?'

Seonghwa: 'yeah of course, is everything okay?'

Me: 'yeah, it's just nice to be with you. See you tomorrow '

Seonghwa: 'okay c:'

I smile and turn off my phone and go to the shower.
I look at myself in the mirror. Always without a shirt, I feel weak, sick and broken. I have clear scars on my chest. I sigh and go to the shower. I wash myself and wrap in a towel and go to my room.

I put on tomorrow’s clothes and someone knocks on the door. "I'm sorry I pressured you to have a child ... sorry." My mom mumbles and I nod though I know she is not sorry but I know now it is better to be quiet.

"Put this on, you've had arrhythmias again, just for certainty." My mother says and holds out the heart device. I nod and attach the device to accurately measure my heart rate. It starts beeping if there is something worrying about your heart rate. And it also calms the heart rate. I put the sensors on my chest and attach the device to my pants and put on a nightgown. "I'm going to sleep" I say and my mom hugs me "good night" she smiles and leaves. I go to my bed and go to sleep.

I am very sorry if this has spelling errors, and this is somehow strange... sorry 🙏