~ Chapter 2 ( Suzie Do You Copy? ) ~

*3rd person POV

( Kiara's outfit )

Chapter 2Suzie, Do You Copy?

Chapter 2
Suzie, Do You Copy?

“DON’T STOP BELIEVING!” yelled Kiara as she rode her skateboard. This was something that she did daily, ride her skateboard and listen to music.

“You have a pretty voice,” said someone from behind Kiara. Kiara turned around surprised to be met by her new friends, Mike, Lucas, and Will.

Kiara blushed in embarrassment then muttered out a quick, “Thanks.” She hopped off her skateboard then sat down next to Will.

“So how are you guys today?” asked Kiara. Will looked up at her then replied, “We’re good, we were just about to meet the girls at Dustin’s place.”

Kiara took a double-take. “Girls?” she thought. There was only one, Max.

“Oh,” she said, “well you guys have fun!” Kiara sat up and grabbed her skateboard so she could leave the awkward situation.

She had just started to skate away when she felt a hand on her wrist. Kiara turned around surprised.

“Do you wanna go with us?” questioned a nervous Will.

Kiara thought for a moment then replied, “Sure, if it’s not too much trouble.” 

Will looked back at the other two and they nodded their heads. “Nope,” he said simply.

*Time skip

The boys and Kiara arrived at Dustin’s house, and she began to feel a bit nervous. Will could sense this, and tapped her shoulder. 

“Don’t be nervous,” said Will comfortingly, “Dustin is super nice and i’m sure he’ll love you.”

Kiara smiled before saying, “Thanks Will,” then kissing him on the cheek. Kiara walked away leaving Will with his mouth open and his cheeks bright red.

*Kiara’s POV

We all walked up to Dustin’s poarch to be greeted by two girls. One of them I recognized as Max, but the other I had no idea who it was. She had short brown, curly hair and was wearing a flannel shirt.

“Hello, Max!” I greeted cheerfully. “Hey Kiara,” she said as she came over and hugged me. I hugged her back.

“Who’s this,” said the brown-haired girl looking me up and down. “Hi, my name’s Kiara Buckley!” I said as I stuck out my hand

She rejected it and turned around to walk over to Mike. “Don’t worry about her,” said Will, “her name is Eleven, and she’s a little bit rude if i’m being honest.”

I turned around towards Will and smiled. “It’s okay, maybe she’ll warm up to me!” 

The group and I all walked into Dustin’s house. Apparently he was almost home so we had to be quick.