You'd better be ready

⚠️*Kind of smut warning*⚠️
⚠️*Daddy Kink*⚠️

Your heart pounded more than usual as your feet slapped against the concrete of the road you were running on. You didn't live far from Coach's shop so you usually ran past it last. It had been 45 minutes since you left the house and your need was starting to get too much. You unconsciously sped up as you rounded the corner before his shop, slowing to a stop outside the door and taking out your earphones. Pushing open the door you stepped inside to be greeted by an empty desk and no shoppers. Tentatively you started to wander around the shop before you heard the familiar sound of a door locking. You whirled and saw Coach Ukai stood by the doors, a set of keys in his broad hands. You bit your lip, thinking about just how much you wanted those hands on you. Seeing you all sweaty from exercise and biting your lip made him fight back against his raging urges. By God did he want to bend you over and ravage you on the desk, but you were too visible there.
He set the keys down on the desk and you watched his every move. His eyes never left yours as he walked over to you, the stacks of shelves blocking the view of you both from the door. You were practically melting before him and he knew it. You decided to tease him a little. "So, I remember you saying something about a.....special discount?" You arched an eyebrow at him as you close the space between you both, resting a hand on his chest. You felt him suck in a breath at the contact. "After all" you leaned up onto your tiptoes to whisper in his ear "I am wearing those running shorts you said I looked so good in." You took the love into your mouth and nibble lightly, your throbbing need growing as you heard him let out a deep growl. He grabbed your wrist, making you look at him, you were almost shocked to see just how much lust and arousal was in his eyes. "Not here. In the back. I need to finish closing and you better be ready for me when I get in there." You shudder at his demanding tone. You decide to try something. "Y...yes Daddy." His eyes snap to you and you're even more aware of the strain on his trouser as he groans in his throat. "You'd better be able to handle what I'm gonna give you for calling me that, now go." You gasp as you feel his hand connect with the soft flesh of your ass through your shorts, squirming at how the residual sting sent pulses straight to your now dripping heat. My oh my, this was gonna be fun.