~*Four*~

It was the middle of class and the teacher wasn't lookin'

Kelly had a fat a*s and trouble was cookin'

She had a boy wrapped around her finger tight

I fell in love with him, but he wasn't in my life

((Canada PoV))

After dinner and after Italy almost drowning by America, Prussia, France and Koraq-Da pushing him under a few times, I followed Ameke back to the meeting hall. We were going to read a few secrets before going to bed. I'll admit, I think that I'm developing a bit a crush on her. She was pretty, was tough but she was kind to me and she's a good cook. I mean, that meal she gave me was better then France's cooking.

Anyways, I sat in my spot beside Ameke. It was France's turn to read so he walked up to the book and flipped the page. Out loud he said:

"Russia once asked his sisters when his period was going to come as he wanted to be part of the group. Oh, mon ami..." He snickered. Russia who was clearly starting to fall asleep on Moho's shoulder, woke up a bit and shrugged, face slightly red. "Maybe it's true, but if anyone brings this up again, I WILL bust their ass with my pipe." Everyone shuttered.

The teacher gave me notes to go out and give Kelly

She was kissin' Brandon, I got jelly

I wanted to be in her shoes for one day

I just waited 'til recess to make her pay

I noticed Koraq-Da staring at Ameke, like he was in love with her. I sat up straighter and glared. The laughter of the other nations got drowned out. Ameke turned and started to giggle along with him. His hand touched her and I snapped. I stomped up to the book, ripped the book from France's area of view and ran out of the room. I wanted to find another secret about  Ameke. So I sat in my room while I heard trampling and loud chatter from the nations looking for the book. I flipped through the book and landed on a few pages that made streams of water come from my eyes and land on the pages.

"The Fire nation and the Southern water tribe are secretly dating."

"The Fire Nation takes orphans back to the capital to take care of them. She feels bad for them and knows how it's like to be alone."

I covered my face. She's dating the Southern Water tribe? Why? He's exactly like Alfred! I hopped up onto my bed and curled up into a ball to sob. I was holding Kumadiro when someone knocked on my door. "Mattie, please op-" It sounded like Ameke.

"Go away!" I screamed. Silence. I guess she didn't know I could be loud. I then heard footsteps leave the door. I kept sobbing into Kuma's head.

Mommy, why do I feel sad?

Should I give him away or feel this bad?

"No, no, no, don't you choke"

Daddy chimed in, "go for the throat"

For the throat, for, for the throat

Daddy chimed in, "go for the throat"

For the throat, for, for the throat

Daddy chimed in, "go for the throat"

I eventually gave the book back but I was silent. I didn't even say anything when the book said that me and Alfred switch spots so I can get the spotlight. I was only planning my game. The game to get Ameke away from Koraq-Da. An amazing plan formed in my mind but it had to be executed at the perfect time.