The perfect date

y/n= your name

y/g= your girlfriend

You look in the mirror. y/g said they were going to pick you up in an hour and a half. You have to get ready. You throw on a plain white long sleeved shirt and some jeans.

You then do your makeup. is it too much?

You try to look as perfect as possible, and suddenly you hear the doorbell ring. You run downstairs and open the door, and you see her.

She had a black hat on, and a plain white flannel with caramel jeans. She's holding roses.

You take the roses and she kisses your head. "Ready princess?" she asks.

"Mhm" you say smiling as you take her hand and get in the car.

"What song do you wanna hear?" She asked looking at you.

"Uhhh *you say your favorite song*"

She smiles a bit and plays the song, rubbing your thigh as she drives. You smile to yourself as you stare out the car window as the song plays.

You arrive, and it is a drive in movie. She smiles at you and you blush. She bought your favorite candy and you kiss her cheek, which makes her smile.

The movie starts and it's a Disney film. You try to focus on the movie, but you can't help looking at her. 

She looks back and kisses you deeply. You feel tingles throughout your whole body and you kiss back. She stops kissing you and looks into your eyes. 

"You are so goddamn beautiful y/n." She says, then kisses you again before you can even muster a thank you.

The butterflies in your stomach have become unbearable and you feel so alive. She makes you so happy, and you feel as if nothing can ruin this moment. 

The movie ends after a while and you shiver, it was getting pretty cold. She notices and gives you her jacket and then holds you close. You smile and bury your head in her chest and she plays with your hair, softly humming.