Chapter 7: Break In

JACK'S POV

"Someone had gone through are things and made a mess in the treehouse. Guys! This calls for another QUEST! Ideas now!", I said. "I could check the fingerprints and try to track the person down! But we're not even sure if this is a person, so..... yeah!", Quint said. "Umm... Maybe we could ask the monsters if anyone has seen anything suspicious!?", June said, giving her opinion. "Or maybe we could wait for the person/monster to come and strike again!", Dirk said. "How about this? You all can go and do all those thing! MISSION BREAK IN!!", I shouted, which now that I think about, could have attracted zombies. 

Quint set up his desk and started looking for fingerprints, while Dirk sat down with a bag of chips in front of the window. June was getting ready to go outside as I approached her. "Hey! Why don't I join you?", I said with a smile. She looked confused for a moment but then said, "Why not?". I left with June and we walked towards Joe's Pizza. There was an awkward silence until she said, "What was it that you wanted to say to me that time?". Oh boy! She remembers. I couldn't just tell her that I had, had a crush on her and joined photography just because I wanted to spend time with her and that I wanted to ask her if she would go out with me.

"Jack! Dude are you ok?", June asked waving her hand in front of my face. "Oh! Yeah totally", I replied. She had a so...? look on her face, like she was expecting me to answer her question. I wasn't so instead I said, "Hey! We need to pick up speed. The faster we complete this quest, the better". She nodded confused and started walking faster. The rest of the walk, we didn't really talk.

We saw a lot of monsters at Joe's Pizza, so we started went up to the COOL TABLE and said, "Hello people! Can I have your attention? There was a break-in in the tree house. Did anyone see anything suspicious?". Nobody said anything, instead they started talking right after that, except for Skaelka. She came up to us and said, "I'm not sure, but some kind of human figure was outside your house on a tree". Could it be the same guy who saved us from the jelly monster? "Would you like me to decapitate his head?", she asked with smile and showing us her axe. "No, not right now", June said. We both looked at each other like we were thinking the same thing.....

**Author's Note**

Thanks for all the comments! I really appreciate it..