Shivers

Hey heyyy I'm back, I apologise it took me a century to return 😞
I hope you like it 😉
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ♡ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

JIMIN POV

It's been a week since Y/n and I had dinner together, I haven't talked to her nor went to her room just so she can think I have forgotten about her. It was really hard to control my demons this past week but the real game has just begun.

It was past midnight when I decided to go check up on her. I slowly opened the door and peaked in, her fragile body laid on the bed sleeping soundly, while something was playing on the laptop.

I smirked, she really was in deep sleep,
it was Now or Never, I took a deep breath and went inside closing the door behind.
I closed her laptop and crawled on top of her, soft and warm breath hit my face. She looked so innocent while sleeping, but this devil inside me will hurt her that's for sure.

I slowly moved her hair; her bare neck was right in front of my eyes, something ignited inside me. I crashed my cold lips on her jaw line making my way down towards her neck leaving soft kisses until I heard her soft moan, I found her spot
I could feel my orbs go dark. Everything was quite but every onces in a while I heard her moan, she tried to move away but she had no power as she was sleeping. It was taking over me, I had to stop before it gets aggressive, I will lose my control over myself. I left one last peck on her mark and pulled away.

The feeling of victory gave me such a pleasure I never knew existed.

I slipped my ring off of my hand and left it on her bed
"Let's see when you notice, babygirl" I whispered and left.

Y/N POV

What kind of dream was that, I sighed and made my way to the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror and tied my hair; shivers went down my spine, it cant be true...i-it wasn't a dream. I took a closer look and it really was there, I pinched myself wishing to make it a dream but no it was reality. A werid feeling went through me, he came in my room last night and...

Something was shining on my bed as
sunlight beamed through the window onto it. I slowly picked it up and it was a silver ring.. it was Jimin's, ofcourse it was his work. Hair on the back of my neck stood up even with just the thought of him seeing me sleep. What am I going to do now, I thought. He really is a devil as I glanced back at the mark that lays on my neck, I really wanted to kill myself for not waking up... HOW?? how did I not wake up..?

I went down, scared but still had some courage to confront.
"oh I wish this doesn't turn the opposite way around"

I whispered before asking about Jimin from one of the maidens.

He was working really this stupid thing really just gonna pretend nothing happened. I was fuming with anger as I opened the door to the room where he was without knocking...

He was sitting behind a brown wooden table which had papers scattered all over it, one hand on his forehead. He had a reserved expression plastered over his face

 He had a reserved expression plastered over his face