Some Random Ass Story Me And InNeedOfAdvice Made

21:15 Nov. 5, 2020 Thur. (just in case)

A single piece of bread.

A grande maccaado (how the fuck do you spell that shit)

A single piece of bread in a rubber room with rats, a grande maccaado, and motherfucking steve. But then those rats eat steve which leaves the bread and the grande maccaado in the rubber room. When the bread starts to get a little hungry they look over at the grande maccaado and decides it's mating season, children are born two minutes after the deed for grande maccaados and bread plans a feast made of maccaado bread children. Plot twist, the grande maccaado wasnt actually pregnant, the drink merely seduced the bread so that they could drug them by slipping a pill down their throat. The bread is now unconscious on the floor as grande maccaado gets ready to feast. Then the rats walk back into the room, obviously content for now as they drag back some of Steve's remains for maccaado, so she can reason with herself and see that they'd all have a lot more food if they produced children. The children which they thought were breads was actually steves, when the rats found out, the!
y immediately tackled grande maccaado and ate the drink for cheating. Then proceeds to eat the children, only to realize they were stressed eating and now have no food left for winter. Tragedy, really. the rats all die off except for the fattest one, they name themselves Chad and decides to get his life together, while working out he gets a surprise boner and wishes toast would help out a little, meanwhile toast finds himself glancing over at chad more and more when they notice senpai has a boner and toast starts getting a boner themselves... Will toast ask his senpai for help? Find out in the next episode of (what's this called-) 💫Chads Addiction💫

Previously:
'I hope toast notices my bulgey wulgey'. 'Omg, does chad really have a tent in his pants right now?... I guess not.' 'Why the fuck is toast not doing anything, Im making my arousal so obvious, du fuck?'
'Just dont look at it, toast. Chad does not have a boner, if he does, then he clearly isn't trying to lead you on.'

Chad finally sees the look on toasts face and realizes what's happening so he decides that he's gonna be a top today. As chas walks off the treadmill seemingly proudly displaying his Dong. When he notices that toast also has a boner... Perfect. "Heeeeeeyyyy toast"
"O-oH.. Hi t-t-t-t-tOaSt senpAi!! ~"
Chad then looks down and bites his lip "Ahaha, heyy~"
What is he? Light skin? Anyway, toast then just went back to squading not aware of Chads seductive stare and he watches toasts ass. H i s o k a v i b e s.
Right when Chad is about to eat toasts ass, they notice the door open

"GAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Rich announces

"What thE ACTUAL FU-" chad attempts to say as rich sets the small room on fire and places Micheal in the bathroom next door.

Like for part two ;)

OH AND ALSO WERE MAKING A LOT OF STORIES ABOUT MURDER AND SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION SO IF YOU'RE INTERESTED THEN STICK AROUND.