Sixteennn🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"This that red rum shit, fuck how you come shit
Better keep your gun bitch, fuck where you from bitch
Play and you get stunk bitch, we on that dumb shit
And fuck Donald Trump bitch, that NBA shit
Hoes I don't play with, I hate all that fake shit
Stunting on my ex bitch, I know she can't stand it
Burner on my waist bitch, I be on that bang shit
Fuck up out my face bitch, I be on that gang shit
Get shot in your face bitch, reaching for my chain bitch
Made it out them chains bitch, I'll never change bitch
Still keep that thing bitch, catch me tryna drill some shit
Still with my same clique, and no you can't hang bitch." I jumped with everybody.

On one wasn't even what to say. I'm surprised we ain't fell out from alcohol poisonin'.

It was the Dj fault. He ain't missed yet, playin' bop to bop to bop. I'm glad he decided to snap on the night we came.

I held my daiquiri in my hand as that song went off and Ratchet played. "Oh yaaaa." I bobbed my head as we all started to rap.

"I like a bitch that be on that ratchet shit." Sim wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me close.

"That ain't scared and will smack a bitch quick, sheen with the actin never on no cappin shit, ain't with the snatchin and will buss a bitch quick."

"Get it best." I laughed as she danced to the song.

When that song went off I sat down to catch my breath.

Sim ordered me some wings and I dug in. "I luh chicken." I smiled, eatin' a wing while they busted out laughin', causin' me to frown.

"Fuck up let my baby love ha chicken in peace." Kasim kissed me on my cheek. Next thing you know everybody eatin' off my plate.

"Now why the fuck would yal do some stoopid shit like that?" I stale faced them and they shrugged.

"Ima get chu some mo." Mar nodded as he grabbed another piece.

"That ain't the point, big headed asses this was my shit." I mugged them.

He ended up ordering me some more like he said and the same thing happened again so I just let them be.

"Put that damn shot down Alae." Sim said and I kissed my teeth. "Leave me alone they takin em."

"If they jump off a cliff you gone jump off too?" He asked me, tryin' to sound like somebody daddy.

"How high the cliff is?" I tilted my head and he tried to hold his laugh in but failed. "Fuck on mann don't take nan notha one afta that." He told me and I nodded, "Yessirr." I took it back and smiled.

"Bitch a alcoholic." Nel coughed and scratched her chest from the burnin' of the shot.

"Alcohol don't phase her crazy ass." Mila laughed, "and she barely drink."

"A smoke the hell out some gas thoe." Mar chuckled and I flipped him off.

"Aye chill on mine." Sim laughed a li' bit.

"Yal I want a gun." Chanel blurted out and Zyaire smacked his lips, "hea she go wit this shit."

"Get one." I shrugged.

"From wea thoe like a pawn shop?" She asked and I jerked my head back.

"Ew noo youn kno wea them guns been." I said.

"And don't." Mila agreed wit me.

"Prolly took seven lives, two of em from a cat." I shook my head and they stared at me for a minute before bustin' out laughin'.