Episode 19: 20 Firearms, But A Bitch Aint 1

John then drops him off towards Dr. Pipers Labor just to find out its been burning this whole time by a guy named Tyler Bundy, Roger then runs towards the Top floor of the Stairs, Tyler said "Stay Back Or I'll Shoot Him" "What do you want!?" Said Roger, Tyler then said "I want all the Cocaine, every SINGLE DUST PARTICLE OF IT!, All Your Money And Weapons!" Rogers heartbeats in his Chest, and It feels like time was Slowing Down, while John was behind Roger, John gave him an Adrenaline Shot, Roger then feels like time was Slowing Down, Roger then shoots Tyler bundys arm, and Dr. Piper gets the AR, that Dropped On The Ground, There was 20 thugs Vs 3 Researchers, Dr. Piper Shoots 2 On his Right, John Shoots 2 On His Left, Roger Side Kicks The One On His Right, And Shoots One With A Pistol. Roger then Runs, and Tells then to get inside, Roger then throws a Grenade. "WE GOTTA RUN!" Said Roger. Dr. Piper said "Let's Get My Research First". Roger and John agreed, So they Run On the 4th Floor and Gets the Research. They then Run Towards the Car, and Feel a Sigh of relief seeing a Bunch Of those Monsters running towards the Explosive Burning Building, that just exploded right behind them. "That was A Close one" Roger said, "Where are we going Now?" Asked John. "Let's go to my house in North Carolina. "Okay sounds good" said John and Dr. Piper. "You know I had a Wife, Who lived in North Carolina, she died by heart failure, but I always feel like she's in a better place." Said Dr. Piper. "I'm sorry for your loss" said John and Roger. "Thank you both." "Yourwelcome" again said Roger and John.