Page 14

"Yeah, forget about us, Niall," I said and he hugged me.
"Hi, Kayli. I'm Niall," he smiled at Calvin.
"Calvin," he said and we boarded the plane. Calvin leaned onto me and tried to sheep. He shoved his hands under my hoodie and slept.
"Cal... I hate to wake you up," I said.
"What?" He asked.
"We landed. Let's go to the hotel, then you can sleep." He groaned and took his stuff. We went to the hotel and Calvin immediately slept. The next day, the stage was closed, so we practiced in a large studio. We were chilling and someone walked in. He didn't really talk, but I knew exactly who it was. "I'll be back," I told Niall and Calvin. "Gus, right?" I asked the guy.
"Yeah. Kayli?" He asked.
"Yeah." We all stood around for a while as the studio people were talking. "So I'm here in Ireland with Calvin and Niall... and guess who showed up," I pointed the camera and Gus who waved.
"Sup," he said. "Expect a collab from us." I posted it on my story and it went to TikTok room that I was doing a collab. We planned for the performance and I was spending longer in Ireland than in England. Just a day longer so we had time to look around. We performed and it was great. I was tired when we ended and cuddled with Calvin. He was really tired and still held me. I hugged him from the side and he sighed.
"Hey, Kay?" He asked.
"Hm?" I hummed with my eyes closed.
"Can I say something and you won't get mad?"
"Yeah," I said and looked at him.
"I-I love you." I sat up and kissed him.
"I love you too, Calvin," I kissed him. He smiled and took my hand. We slept and woke in the morning.
We soon went to the airport and met with Zayn.
"Okay, dont talk to either of them unless they talk to you. Gigi is here too and she and Zayn are like crazy rich and expensive. They're formal as well. So don't be intimidated if they have RBF's."
"Should we just act rich?"
"Calvin, we are rich," I said. I was dressed in a formal outfit as well and Calvin was in denim jeans, a white shirt, and a denim jacket. Anna was wearing a little versace outfit that was a dress. She actually liked it and Calvin had picked out the outfit. We walked outside and Calvin held my hand as I kept Anna on the leash. Zayn and Gigi looked at us and she eyed me.
"Hey," Zayn told me.
"Hey," I said.
"Don't act formal with me, Kayli." He pulled me into a hug and let go. We got on board and Zayn and Gigi were cuddling. Zayn was leaning on her and she had her arm around him. Calvin held Anna in his lap and she fell asleep. I rested my head on Calvin's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my, giving my side a squeeze. He kissed the top of my head and whispered to me.
"I love you," he muttered and I smiled.
"Aren't you two too young to know about love?" Gigi asked.
"No," Calvin said and I pet Anna's head. We got to the hotel and unpacked in the room. Calvin and I were both awake and he laid down.
"Hi! I'm not giving you enough attention," I jumped on him and straddled him.
"You are. Kiss." I leaned down and pecked him on the lips.
"Hey, babe?" I asked.
"Yeah?" Calvin set his hands on my thighs.
"When I gave you head, it didn't count. It's supposed to be physically inside of me."
"I know. But it felt good so I didn't say anything."
"Would you ever try actually sex?"
"Are you offering?" Calvin smirked. "Yes. I would."
"Because I'm offering," I whispered and he smiled.
"Okay." Calvin nodded and I unbuckled his belt, throwing it on the floor. He flipped us and kissed me, roughly pulling my clothes off. I pulled his off and he pushed into me. We did it for a while and then finished. "You're amazing."
"I know. I'm an angel."
"Angel on the streets, devil in between the sheets." I laughed and Calvin kissed my neck. "Thank you, Kay. I love you."
"I love you too."
"Do you ever feel like I'm with you just for money and fame?"
"No. Not unless you tell me you are."
"Well... Kinda? But I really love you Kay. I'm not making that up."
"Okay. Okay." He held me under his arm and we slept. In the morning. The 4 of us and Anna went to the stage. We got in a few practices and Zayn nearly got hit by the smoke blaster. I pulled him back a millisecond before it went off and he just walked away. We went backstage and Gigi came to me.
"Don't touch him," she snapped and walked away.
"Damn. You should have let him get hit in the face," Calvin said and I laughed. We finished the performance the next day and I saved Zayn again. We ended and went to the hotel. Calvin and I got our stuff and went to meet Louis at the airport.
"Hi!" He hugged me. "Louis."
"Calvin," Calvin shook his hand and we got on the plane. There were toys thrown everywhere and I sighed.
"I sometimes forget you're 28," I shook my head and Louis laughed. We all took seats and Calvin was chilling with Anna.
"So you finished with Zayn?" Louis asked.
"His girlfriend is a real bitch," I said and nodded. "Zayn was about to walk into a smoke machine and I pulled him back then she comes over and is like, 'Don't touch him.'"
"He's a real dick too, to be honest," Louis said.
"Woah! Louis said what about his ex bandmate?" I acted surprised and Louis laughed. "Harry called me the other day. He wants to write a song for me for my album."