dumblybees what?

looney all of a sudden had friends. she went from the bottom of the popularity list, to the top. she was really close friends with the chosen one by waiting in a carriage.
they were in the great hall and looney found the jackpot- the pudding. but harry noticed something else. someone from his trial in quart.
looney started to eat her pudding and then dumblybee started talking. "if you have not noticed, due to the events that happened last year with the defense against the dark arts role will be put to another professor. without further ado please welcome mrs. deloris umbridge."
harry, ron, hermione, neville, the twins and way more students noticed that proffessor umbridge didn't like using wands. she said that "why learn to fight with your wands when you can fight mentally" no one likes that though. after they knew he-who-must-not-be-named was back. harry told everyone to meet him at the shreaking shack to that they could listen to him for a little bit. "i know you all hate umbridge and the way she teaches, so why not make our own order. a group to learn defense against the dark arts with our wands."
"and by someone who produced a patronous in their 3rd year" hermione added, "i saw it"
looney believed her. so did cho, ron, ginny, neville and the twins. "so why not? sign up here" harry said. "we should call it, dumbldore's army"
"ok i'm in" looney said.
they put together that they would meet everyday each week once they find a secret place to do it. they found the room of requirement and that's where they worked. they didn't exactly know how they found it but they did.
working harder and harder each day, nothing bad tended to happen.