21: Time travel law

We all sat in the living room with Yoongi and the people from this parallel universe... well everyone but HeeYoung. She was at the library not aware of everything that was going on.

I'm sitting in the middle of Jin and SeokJin as they have agreed that SeokJin gets to be around me for the time being before he goes hunting me down at this time.

I already told him where I could be in this time period... 

I take a deep breath. "Okay, let me explain. Yoongi, when you traveled in time, you used dark magic which made your body be destroyed by the time of the jump; only your soul made the trip. When you got to this universe, your soul in this timeline was destroyed so your soul that made the trip could take the body. That is how there's only one of you.

When we traveled, we used another type of magic...wizard's magic that as you may know, it can do anything if you know how to use it. With this magic, nothing was destroyed but it does make things a bit more dangerous.

With dark magic, you are most likely not going to go back to your exact parallel universe as it is not precise. With our magic, we are able to go back exactly to where we come from after a lot of calculations."

His jaw drops down. "Hold on... are you saying that wizards are still...?" All of us nod. 

This is so weird but it is what it is. 

"And where did I screw up?" He asks carefully.

"You left the way open for anyone," Wendy explains patiently.

"Even if the portal was destroyed, let's say... the room was open for someone to create a door."

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

It took half a day for all the members to arrive. 

All of us are in a bedroom... just the members of the order, no one else.

We need to decide what we are going to do to stop the fairies.

It feels weird to be in the same room as them, this was never supposed to happen for two reasons.

 If all of us are in the same room and we are attacked, we are an easy target.
The second reason is that if all of us are in the same room/place, means things are messed up.

Well, yes. Things are messed up.

"Well. As all of you may have already assumed. The fairies used our magic to travel. They stole every bit of knowledge they could in the attack..."

I just listen to everything they say closely.

Knowledge is something powerful... sometimes it can be too powerful and destructive like in this case. Every division of the supernatural world protects their knowledge from the other species... that is how it has been since the start of our existence.

"We need to go to the right time for us to resolve the problem. But first, we need to get supplies here while it is safe."

I finally join the conversation. "What supplies?" I ask the leader of ours.

"We will need magic weapons..."

My eyes widened. "To get magic weapons we-"

Jisoo cuts me off out of shock. "We would need to go back in time some centuries!!" She said in a terrified state.

I can't imagine that... we would have to come back to those glorious times in which wizards and witches were free to fo whatever just as any other creature. 

Medieval period... before humans started to set on fire 'witches' that in reality were just humans.

"To be able to travel centuries, we would need about an entire day or two to create an accurate and safe portal." Wendy started to explain as she started to calculate coordinates first.

I nodded. "We would also need to get clothing that will match the fashion so we don't stand out."

"I can handle that." Someone on the back randomly said.

Just like that, all of us started to plan everything to go back in time once again before stopping the fairies.

I feel uneasy about all this. I know the time will come for me to leave Jin on his own but I'm not sure under what circumstances that will be. All I know is that I will have to make him go back to our original timeline; he is very stubborn when it comes to me and now more than ever. 

I have to make a plan... I don't want to use magic with him but if I need to, I will. I could die in this mission but I know my baby won't. If I die, I want my baby to have their father to take care of them and not leave them in this world orphans from the start.

That is my biggest fear. Jin's and my baby's safety is first, then me. In that exact order.

"We need to go outside to create the portal," Jisoo said, finally taking me out of my thoughts.

I nodded along with everyone else. "Let's start."

==========

A/N- MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!