{9}

Smut ⚠️ don't be mad at me please👀

«1 singular month later»

A month..wow. Vanessa and Madelaine have been getting very close.

Mads lied about only having sex with Vanessa once, they've done it multiple times.

But today was a weird one.

Vanessa was just about to take her birth control pill when Amelia called for her.

She put the pill back in the container and went looking for the girl.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Maddy wants you, she's downstairs by the dining room"

"Ok" vanessa nodded going downstairs. She went to the dining room and saw gifts. "What's all this?"

"I thought I'd get you stuff" Madelaine smiled. "Since you're here for another three months"

"Wow thanks" Vanessa smiled going to hug the girl.

Also did I mention that they had a relationship connection..no they are not dating.

Vanessa grabbed mads face and kissed her.

"Now I want to gift you with some" Nessa said with a smirk.

"What kind of gift" mads smirked back.

"Oh you'll see" vanessa said grabbing the girls hand leading her up to her room.

She closed the door then pushed Madelaine on the bed and started to take her pants off letting her penis be free.

Madelaine lean back as she felt Vanessa lips around her dick.

"Oh fuck baby" mads groaned feeling the back of Vanessa throat.

After Vanessa gave mads a little head she got up and took her clothes off then lined herself above the redhead.

"Go slow" Madelaine said placing one hand on Vanessa waist watching as she disappeared into the girl.

"Mm fuck daddy" the brunette moan as she moved up and down.

"Just like that baby fuck" mads grunted feeling Vanessa's walls tighten around her.

"I'm gonna cum" the brunette whimpered feeling the tightness in her stomach.

"Fuck me too"

Both girls came and the same time but Vanessa soon realized she didn't take her pill.

She got of the girl and laid beside her knowing she fuck up.

"That was amazing, round two" Madelaine said looking at Vanessa.

"N-no I'm good, go clean up"

"Oh..ok then. Come take a shower with me..that's if you want" mads said sitting up.

"You go ahead" vanessa said sitting up. The redhead thought the girl was acting strange due to the fact that she said no for a round two and to take a shower together. They would usually do that but the girl wasn't going to complain about it.

She put her clothes on then went to her room to take a quick shower.

Vanessa got up and went to her bathroom and to her container of pills.

She sighed and put them down and went to take a shower.

After the shower she picked out the clothes she was gonna wear today.

Madelaine came back in the room and sat beside her.

"Hey Nessa did I do something wrong? Are you ok?"