Chapter 1:Caught

3rd person pov
Midoriya is acting a little strange. He would always say "I'm busy" "maybe next time" "my mom needs me, so I can't " when uraraka or someone in his class ask him to hang out with him and they want to find out why.

Class 1a's except for deku pov
We decided we would follow deku after school. The bell rang and Mr. Aizawa dismissed us and deku phone rang from a phone call and when he look at the one who's calling him, he had a smirk in his face and quickly back to a serious face and dash out of school campus we watched as he ran out and we noticed that Mr. Aizawa just disappeared when deku had a phone call,but we are focused on deku, when we we're trying to catch up with him he stops at a forest then he picks up the call.

Deku's pov
A had a phone call from my Angel and put a smirk in my face but I quickly message Mr. Aizawa to meet me in the closest forest and put a serious face and dash out of the school campus and made it to the forest and stop then my phone is still ringing so I pick it up and...

Angel:HEY IZU I MISS YOU!!! HOW ARE YOU!?

Izuku:HOLY SHIT ANGEL DONT YOU FUCKING SCREAM WHEN CALLING ME, HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES SHOULD I SAY TO YOU!! .

I say in a annoyed tone

Class 1a's except deku pov
We were shocked to hear Midoriya swear and then Mr. Aizawa came and our eyes widen to see our teacher with deku and let him behave like that.

3rd person pov
When Mr. Aizawa came

Angel(in the phone):HEY SHOUTA HOW ARE YOU!?

Deku:ANGEL FUCKIN MIDORYA STOP FUCKING SHOUTING RIGHT NOW.. oh fuck, your like Present Mic but worse

Then Deku and Mr. Aizawa chuckled

Angel:HEY, I heard that and you two did not answer my question yet

Mr. Aizawa:We're fine angel

Deku:Yeah, but how's the gang and dad?

The Class 1a we're confused but still shocked at what just happened

Angel:Oh yeah the Rebels are doing fine, but Nick is kinda...ehh

The Class was shocked to hear that name of the most powerful gang in the mafias in America announced in the news and..

Deku:Let me guess he kept on asking 'when will izu come back? ~'

Angel:Hehehe yeah

Deku:well... Mom said we're going there tonight 

Angel:ok but dad said be ready because-

Then deku cuts Angel off

Deku:Because dad enrolled me to A.I.P.A (Arizona International Private Academy )yeah I know but you'll be the next mafia boss not me ok

The hidden class were shocked to here that deku is moving to the 2nd greatest hero Academy in America.

Angel:No Deku dad said-

Deku:OK BYE SIS

Deku end the call unexpected to annoy his sis. Then Mr. Aizawa started to talk 

Mr.Aizawa:So you really are moving to america huh?

Deku:Yeah, but we can still contact each other, right?

Mr.Aizawa nodded in response 

Deku:See that's why don't be be sad when I'm not around ok?

Mr.Aizawa:Fine but I will punished the class for ignoring your presence Midoriya 

Deku:I don't really care what happens to them but ok. And tell All might and Midnight for me I said bye 

Mr.Aizawa:will do

Deku sighed and whistle a tone. The hidden class did not know why deku whistle until...