CHRISTMAS SHORTS: 2 | Remus & Rage

Title: CHRISTMAS SHORTS: 2 | Remus & Rage
Ship/s: Platonic Janus, Remus & Rage/Deimos (my orange side *theory*)
Main Characters Involved: Janus, Remus & Rage/Deimos (what ya expect?)
Inspired By: Some- BODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME!
Setting: Canon World, Implied AU By CrazyCookieCat
Type: Happy Stuff
Trigger Warning: Slightly Censored Swearing (E.g: "Sh*t")
Note: This would happen around the same time as the last chapter, so yeah :>
Summary:

Remus & Rage are THE dynamic duo, or crazy duo - yeah; crazy duo.
When December 1st hits Florida - a certain pair go nuts in the subconsciousness.

'Sizzle~, sizzle~', the sound of food cooking on a stove echoed throughout the darkly coloured kitchen, the only light hue being the pearly white of the counter-tops.
The deceitful side's gloved hand seemed to magically cook several strips of bacon, his multi-coloured eyes trained on the pan as two... energetic, personas caused a whole lot of chaos on the upper floor.
"Remus, Deimos! Keep playing around and get up here, WITH CLOTHES OFF!" the snake-like trait called out, completely tired of the early-morning bickering coming from his room-mates.

Suddenly, the sound of a pack of animals running across the Savannah could be heard from behind the yellow-themed facet, a sigh escaping his lips as he pulled out a pair of tongs into his left hand - trying but failing to ignore the chaos.
"WE'RE HERE JAN-JAN!" the duke exclaimed, falling onto the couch in a less-than graceful manner - thankfully wearing his 'royal' attire.
"He knows we're here Mr Chaos, we're loud enough anyway." a male in a folded white long-sleeve t-shirt, dark grey vest with a large rip on the lower right stomach area, black jeans, formal grey shoes, white socks, an orange bow-tie, tiger-stripe patterned fingerless-gloves & a pair of sunglasses that had lenses dyed with a black-to-orange colouring spoke up - walking down the stairs like a normal person.
"Whatever tiger, you be you." the other replied, rolling his hazel coloured eyes whilst laying upside-down on the black couch, "Hey J-anus, what's for break-a-leg?"
The one in question groaned in annoyance, splitting several strips of bacon between three white plates that already had piles of scrambled eggs on them, "Toast without eggs & bacon."
The green-themed asset grinned maniacally, the trait next to him rolling his eyes (going un-noticed by the others however, because he was wearing sunglasses, even though there were several cracks & missing parts in the lenses) and curved his lips upward.

Deceit's head turned to face the slices of toast that had just popped out of the toaster, pulling them out with his tongs & placing them onto the plates - not before turning off the stove however.
"Double-D, why do you have to be the one to cook all the time~?" Remus questioned in a sarcastic tone, "Shouldn't we get to cook once in a while, it's literally B*tchmas season!"
"You know very well why that is not the case. You wouldn't burn this place to dust, and Deimos wouldn't go crazy whilst trying to work out the stove's functions." the side wearing a black hat stated in response to the query.
"Whatever mom." the green-themed persona whined, getting the male next to him to chuckle, and the snake-like trait to let an infinitesimal smile crawl up his face - this was going to be an interesting but enjoyable Christmas season.