3. the results

after a few days the results were finally out.

[reporter talking]  today the election results are finally out, i have the results written here....

well ladies and gentlemen, we have a tie..

trump and biden looks at eachother, angrily but happy at the same time. although, trump has to act like the donald trump we see on the news and speeches. cruel, racist, and homophobic.

~~~~~~~~~~~

at this point biden and trump were about to fight.

"whoever wins this fight, is the winner." says trump, but at the same time, he doesnt want to fight his lovely biden..

"mr. president no--" biden gets cut off, trump suddenly pushes him, landing 42069 km/h on the floor.

"ITS TIME TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGA-"

"I love you."

trump stood there frozen, shocked by the words biden said.

"i love you too."

trump and biden stares at eachothers eyes..

"lets run this country together, shall we, my love?"  trump says as the tv audiences just sat there and watched the love birds..

trump gives his biden a hand and helped him stand up. while the whole world is still in complete shock.

biden suddenly leans in and crashes his lips onto trumps crusty musty lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~

few months later, trump and biden ruled the United States, together.

not too long after, they got married.

"Donald Trump, do you take Joe Biden as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"i do."

"Joe Biden, do you take Donald Trump as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"i do."

"i now pronounce you, husbands."

they kiss.

(credits to whoever made this thank you😽)

~~~~~~~~~~~

the end....

or not......

oh my god i didnt know it would only take 3 chapters- but anyways i would love to see some ideas for new chapters to add if this ever blows up.

thats it,  for now :)

NOT THIS HAVING 55 READS I-