Chapter 7

When we walk in I went to the bathroom to grab the first aid kit. I busted my knuckles. Chris followed me to the bathroom.

Once he seen what I was doing he grab the first aid kit and helped me. " Next time you have to beat somebody ass beautiful, don't hurt yourself. I don't like seeing you hurt" My heart melts for him more each day.

I have only known him for about a month but I am falling for him. Once he finished up we hugged. When we pulled away we stared into each other eyes and I started kissing.

Smut

He deepened the kiss by pulling me closer. He added his tough and we fought for dominance. He won and kept exploring. He pulled away and I whimpered.

" Where are your parents?" He asked kissing my neck. "Gone on a business trip. My bedroom is the first one on the left." I reply connecting our lips again. He pick me up and wrapped my legs around him. He puts me down on the bed still kissing me.

Fighting me for dominance. I slightly tug his hair making him realise a deep moan that vibrates through me. I can feel my core thudding away as he accidentally rubs off it every so often in the heat of the moment. At this moment in time, I'm dripping wet right now. I can feel it through my underwear.

We break the kiss finally gasping for the lack of oxygen the two of us are receiving. Opening our eyes we look back to each other he rests his head on mine looking down trying to get a grip of what had just happened. Damn it's been a while.

He pulls back still looking down, bringing his eyes back up to mine.His finger tips begins to stroke my neck very slowly, teasing every nerve ending in my body.

My heart is beating so hard I'm almost positive he can feel it, if not hear it. His fingers start to trace the outline of my body, he stops at my breast lightly teasing the outline of it stoking the underside of my breast with his thumb. He continues his travel down lower and lower.

"Are you wet for me baby girl?" his whisper feathering my ear, while I could imagine the smirk on his lips. My eyes were shut, the more he teased me the more turned on I was. Stroking my inner thigh delicately with the tips of his fingers wasn't helping either. Sending a spark up my spine tingling my nerve endings in my entire body.

His lips are lightly kissing my neck and jawline with the odd kiss underneath my ear, the sweet spot. I release a breathy moan and my head falls back allowing him better access. He starts to nip and suck on my skin making my head spin inside.

He pushes himself between my legs more feeling him hard down low. His both hands slide to my underwear and hooking both his thumbs pulling them down slowly. I open my eyes to see he's gazing lustfully back at me I lock eyes with him and I kiss him hard again.

He pulls my panties off completely throwing it on the floor somewhere around us. Grabbing my hips he pulls me forward so I'm closer to him than I was before. His hot mouth starts to travel down lower until he's kissing up my legs slowly, teasing me. I watch him kiss my thighs outside first then allowing himself make his way to the inner part.

He looks up to see my bare core flashing him and groans loudly nuzzling his nose in between my thighs. He pauses momentarily and I feel his hot hard breath on my core making me wetter.

His hands pull my legs up so the heals of my feet are at the edge of the table allowing him better access. Everything feels so good, his touch, his kiss, his breath.  

His tongue runs up the slit of my core entrance and my breathing hitches. That felt so good. He lightly kisses my grown clit making me moan and lie back on the table. He keeps his tongue licking my clit over and over causing me to arch my back into him. "Fuck Ronnie you taste amazing" he whispers while continuing to twirl his tongue around on me.

He does that building me up bit by bit, making moans escape unwilling out of my mouth. I run my hand through his thick brown hair pushing him into me more. Then I feel his fingers enter me, "Shit Chris !" I breath out through my rapid breaths.

"Did I hurt you?" He asks sounding worried but I reply automatically with "No... No.... that feels.... am-amazing" his tongue is once again on my clit licking me like and ice cream cone.

His fingers find a rhythm causing a wave of pleasure to build much more rapidly than I anticipated. He keeps thrusting his fingers in and out while his golden tongue continues with the alphabet. "Oh Chris ! I'm so close". My hips begin to thrust harder and harder the closer I get to reaching my peak point matching his rhythm.  

I'm not going to last if he keeps going, but I don't want him to stop. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Right.... there!" He doesn't change the pace of this and I'm about to cum all over him. "Fuck Baby I'm going to cum" "Cum for me Ronnie and say my name" he demands while pushing me over the edge.

I reach my peak and breath out his name gripping his hair and my breast through my shirt. My head falls back even further "Chrissss! Ahhhhh!" the orgasm rips through my entire body and feeling my hips buckle while his mouth is still there I collapse back down flat on the table trying to control my breathing.

He laps up my juices that released when I came. I've reached up and connected my lips so I can taste myself . I started to unbuckle he pants to give him a blowjob until he grabbed my hands. "Stop baby, I want to pleasure you tonight." he said and before I could protest he started kissing me.

Lifting his head to meet her gaze, Chris reached down between them, positioned his dick and in one thrust he filled me up. My mouth fell open and my body shook at the sensation of having Chris dick buried deep inside her. Oh, I loved how big he is. I love how he stretch me, how he felt slidding his dick in and out of me. I felt him as every inch slide in and every inch slid out.

"You like that, baby? You like when I slides in deep?" He asked. I held his gaze and nodded the best I could. "Y - yes!""You like how I stretches your tight pussy?"Again, I nodded."Yes, Chrisss!""Do I make your pussy feel good?""Yes! So fucking good!"

I gasped as Chris hooked his arms around my legs, pinning them to my side with my feet in the air, and he buried his face into my neck. He pulled out then slipped back in, his dick going even deeper than before. His strokes were amazing.He was driving me fucking insane. He was trying to make me lose my goddamn mind.

"Oh yes, Chris, yes!" I screamed as I scratched at his back."Say my name, baby. Scream my name." He said in my ear as he slipped back in."Oh fuc - Chris! Chris ! Chris ! Chris !" I screamed as came on his dick."That's right, baby, come on my dick." He said and licked my neck."Come for me, Chris ."

I moaned as I pushed against him until we were both sitting up and I was in his lap.I rocked my hips back and forth, riding his dick, as I wrapped one arm around his neck and used the other, that was now on the couch, to hold myself up as I was at an angle.

I gasped and moaned when Chris leaned forward and wrapped his lips around my left nipple and sucked it into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the hard bud until I came on his dick again.Fuck! I lost count of how many times he'd made me come already. I got off of his dick and sat down on the bed. He got up and threw the condom away.

Smut Over

He came and got back in the bed and cuddled with me. I started to fall asleep when he started talking. "I'm scared Ronnie." he said. I turned around to look at him before I asked him why.

"I've never acted this way before Ronnie. I don't even know if I am cuddling right. I have never been the type of guy to be vulnerable, but damn I'm about to try.I'm scared that I am going to fuck up and lose you and I can't do that Ronnie. You are always in my mind. When I wake up you're the first person I think about. When I go to sleep you're the last person I think about. I always want to be around you. You make me want to be a better man. I don't even look at other girls anymore. I have broken so many girls heart and have not cared but I'm scared that I will break your and not even know that I'm doing it. I'm scared that you don't love me because I'm in love with you and I've never been in love before. I love you Ronnie. I love you more then anybody else in the world and it grows daily. I love you." he said while I wiped his tear.

" I love you too Chris. Don't worry we'll be okay. You are an amazing boyfriend. I believe that you will continue to be. Look at what you did today. I hurt my hands and you came in and took me straight to bathroom to clean them. That shows how great you are. Don't ever doubt yourself. I believe in us. I believe in you. Come here." I said and kissed him and turned around. "Good night babe. I love you." he said. "I love you too" I said.