Tsukishima Kei

Aloha in this AU Tsukishima in known all throughout Japan for being like not messed with yknow? Like how Joker is in Suicide squad? Also they have 3 managers in this AU. Ok cool- also they look like this here and what they are wearing

 Ok cool- also they look like this here and what they are wearing

꧁3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ꧂

꧁3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ꧂

"Hello! We'd like to know what you know about Tsukishima Kei!" The News reporter asked a Girl on the side of the street in the Mayagami Prefecture, where Kei lives.

"Well for Starters, everyone fears him, he's a nice guy though, he doesn't bully or anything, he's just intimidating. Also Most high school kids Can't do stuff because of their mom right? Aiko Tsukishima, Thats his mom. She's also well known like how he was, the Tsukishima's have been loaded for centuries. So they can do what ever they want in Japan. As long as it's not breaking the law. Also his brother, Akiteru Tsukishima. They are total opposites. Well that's all I know about him. You can go ask other people around here, I'm sure they know more!"

"Thank you Miss!" The girl walked off. The news reporter went to the next person they saw wich was a man in about his 30's. "Hello! We'd like to know what you know about Tsukishima Kei?" The guy looked at them. "Well I don't know much, but he's a pretty well behaved kid for being allowed to do anything. Also I've heard he has a boyfriend, He goes by the name Yamaguchi Tadashi. Well that's what I've heard from my daughter. Yamaguchi also lives with them I think because his parents don't like him or something. It's sad truly. The Two also seem a little sassy on the outside. Kei Tsukishima is always seen with a Smirk or bored face, as for Yamaguchi he either has his pretty resting face or a smile."

"Thank you! Well that's it for now folks! But there is some questions I'll have to ask The Tsukishima kei himself sometime though. Who is this Yamaguchi Tadashi? Is he really gay? How does he feel about the life style he has? Stay tuned for next week in Tsukishima Blog!"

——
Tsukishima looked up from his phone. He had this annoyed look on his face while he and Yamaguchi were driving to school in his Mustang. The interviews were right, his family is loaded. But he's not some bratty stuck up child like you'd expect. He appreciates everything he's gotten and Treats it nicely, even if they can replace it in a blink of an eye.