♣ Introduction ♣

"We can live like Jack and Sally if you want

"We can live like Jack and Sally if you want." - Blink 182

We're all a bunch of rejects: outcasts, losers. And, we losers need to stick together, right?

We're here to support each other. We encourage you guys to follow each other, although you don't have to. It's just to help grow your own support system.

We'd also like our members to share their achievements so that we can celebrate with them. Taking part in a Twitter event? Share it! We'd love to show our support and retweet the hell out of it!! We will stand together and support you in anything you're doing; such as brainstorming story ideas, your hopes, and dreams for future projects.

In short, this is what our club offers to you:

- Extra reads on your story.
- Comments and feedback on your story.
- Advice and quality feedback to improve you as a writer.
- Follows with the hope of new friendships.
- Support in awards and your writing process.
- Exposure and support in Twitter events (like #PitMad, #SFFPit, #DevPit and so, so many more)
- Awareness. As our founder is an ambassador, she can keep you in the loop with new creative writing contests and engaging initiatives from the wider community.
- Your stories in one of our public reading list.
- Exposure: we opt to start an anthology dedicated to showcasing our members so that others can get to know you and your work.
- We'll also make sure to dedicate a part of our weekly rounds with competitions and events upcoming for that week 🤘

Stll interrested?

Then make sure to check out the rest of the chapters outlining the guidelines and requirements. We'd love to have you =)

 We'd love to have you =)