CHAPTER 25

My alarm clock rang causing the usual early morning annoyance that comes with when you hear it. I rolled out of my bed groaning loudly. I brushed my teeth before going downstairs. The house was so quiet and dark and I wondered why. Alan and Ivan should be up by now considering its 6 in the morning. I walked to the kitchen but I didn't sense anybody so I didn't bother turning on the light, then I walked to the living room. I could sense a little movement and a dim figure but I guessed it was only my eyes.

Suddenly the light came on taking me by surprise that I fell down on my butt. I looked to see all my brothers, my dad, Dylan and Emma staring at me.

"happy birthday" they yelled. I was so confused because I honestly did not remember my birthday date. It was something of low significance because my mom hardly remembered not to talk of James.

I got up from the ground and smiled at them "thanks guys" I said not above a whisper.

"my little sister is growing, "Simon said nudging me "she'll soon leave all of us and get married" I rolled my eyes.

"oh no she won't" Ivan added smirking "she'll stay with us forever"

" happy birthday baby girl" dad said hugging me tight, I hugged him back tightly.

"I wanna give my present first" dale screamed pushing Miles out of his way to get to me first. He handed me a shoe box wrapped in transparent paper. "well, open it "I peeled off the paper slowly and brought out a box. When I opened the box there was a pair of customized sneakers, that had my name on it and had the hazel color as bands round it. I hugged him and said thank you. The triplets came next with a large box.

"we always go together as triplets" Percy said. I opened the box full of customized hoodies, shoes and even a bag.

"this is amazing, thanks guys" I told them hugging each of them.

Alan came next, with a small box. When I opened it contained a collection of sheet music for guitars. Then he brought a guitar in a bag and handed it to me. I was shocked. I learned to play guitar when I was 7 but I'd always wanted one of my own. Tears gathered in my eyes as I stared.

"how did you? how?" I gave him a bone crashing hug and mumbled thanks over and over.

Ivan came next and handed me a large box with a paper taped on it. It was my handwriting and it contained all the books I wanted to read. I ripped the box open and all the books, very single one of them was inside neatly stacked. I hugged him so tight I thought I heard a bone crack.

Emma handed me her present next, it was a way smaller box than the others. I opened it slowly, there were two bracelets inside each with a half heart pendant.

"best friend bracelets" I squealed hugging her. She helped me put mine on and I helped her put hers, then we joined the two hearts together to give a complete heart. Dylan handed me a box, I stared at him first before shaking it because I could already guess what it was and sure enough I was right. It was white chocolate but they were all shaped to form my name.

"white chocolate seriously Dylan" I said giggling. He just grinned.

"actually the present was too large to enter here, meet me at 9 on your drive way" he replied smirking. I rolled my eyes and hugged him anyway.

"it's my turn "dad said getting our attention, he opened the side door that led outside and a small puppy ran in. it was a little spaniel with very white fur. Around its neck was a golden collar. I started jumping around with glee.

"you got her a dog," they all screamed in shock. I ran over to it and carried it, it started to lick my face and wag its tail. I rubbed my face on its fur, when my face got under his neck I felt something hard on my face. I looked at it, it was a car key. I put the dog down and removed the key, then stared at my dad.

He smirked "its outside' I was too shocked to move. I had a freaking car. I ran outside quickly and sitting at the bottom of the driveway was a. it was black and shiny. I opened the door, it had black leather seats, gold seatbelts and a stunning dash board. I just broke down Adan started to cry. I never imagined this. All my brothers came in for a group hug.

"thanks so much" I said to all of them.

"pretty emotional, I know but we've got a party to prepare for" Alan said smiling.

"party? Seriously?"

"yep, we'll share ourselves into groups, Emma, miles, Dylan and hazel go for a dress, Ivan and dale refreshment, the triplet's decoration" Alan said.

"and you?" Ivan asked.

Alan shrugged "I supervise" everybody rolled their eyes at this but went to do their work non the less.

"let's go to the mall, we can take hazel's car "Emma said.

"hop right in" I said as we all got in. I inhaled scent to the newness before starting the ignition and driving off.

Hey guys, this is the next chapter. i know its short but i felt bad i haven't posted in a while so here it is. thanks for your patience. xoxo