Part: 01

The Popular Sweetheart - Jeon Jungkook
Part 1

Y/N's Pov:

We were on our way to a camping site for the school trip. Honestly, i wasn't interested but being the daughter of a punctual couple, i had to go to the trip. My parents are really strict, so before i can deny that i don't want to go, they told me, more like demanded me to go as they think it will help me in my character building and it will help me to be "independent".

We had already arrived at the destination and were getting off the bus. I was with my best friend, Anna. I wasn't really a popular girl, just a normal girl with good scores.

"Wow! This is so peaceful" Anna said, admiring the view. "Yeah! Didn't think it would be this....refreshing." i said, taking a long breath.

Suddenly Anna gasped, catching my attention. "Ooooo! He is here too!" She whisper-shouted, looking at my left. Confused, i turned my head to where she was staring.

And there he was, Jeon Jungkook, the most popular guy in our school, standing there with his group of friends, laughing. That laugh could kill anybody. He had a perfect jaw line, an ideal hieght, muscles, his black bangs covering his forehead. He was ethereal. His diamond dark eyes...he was wearing a simple black hoodie with some black jeans, since it was kinda cold. He was still looking like a model. Unreal. Other than visuals he was a sweet heart. No enemies, respectful with the teachers and kind with everyone.

Just like every other girl in our school, i also had a crush on him. A huge one and no one knew about it except Anna.
I didn't dare to confess, seeing that he rejected many girls. Also that last week, he had straight forwardly told a girl that he liked someone and the news spreaded like fire.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when we made eye-contact. He smiled sweetly at me but I immediately looked away, too embarrassed to be caught red-handed admiring him.

The teacher continued to give us instructions. Since we were in high-school, we had to spend 3 days here. Great! I already regret this. Moving to the first task we started constructing our tents. By the time we were done, it was almost sunset. So we had dinner which the teacher made and started going to bed.

It had been almost an hour that i was laying in my camp and i couldn't sleep a bit. Where as, Anna was fast asleep. I can't tell how much time i spent like that but when i got exhausted by just laying like a statue, trying my hardest to fall asleep since i knew i had to be fresh and energetic in the morning as we were told that we had alot of activities and seeing the position which i was in, i was sure i would be laying like a lost kitten here and there, sleeping. I finally decided to get some fresh air which i thought would help.
I went out of the camp in my night clothes, i sat on the rock near the lake taking in the satisfying view and feeling. The cold air brushing through my face made my shiver a little that i hugged my knees to my chest.

Suddenly the feeling of someone sitting beside me made me turn my head to them. It was him. Jeon Jungkook. As much as i wanted to squeal loudly, i also knew that i would regret if i made it awkward. After all, it is the first time we were talking or about to talk.

"Hey" I said in a whisper. He softly smiled at me. He was still wearing a hoodie but a white one instead. "Can't sleep?" He started the conversation to which i pouted slightly and shook my head. He chuckled saying " Me too".

To make a conversation, i thought of breaking the peaceful silence. "So...i heard you have a crush someone?" He smiled and shyly nodded. "So...." he trailed off. "Do you have a boyfriend" he asked me rasing his eyebrows. "Nope" i said popping the "p" in it. He furrowed his eyebrows "Why? I mean i don't see a reason why not. A pretty lady and single?! I don't believe it" he said shaling his head.

I giggle softly "Want to fall in love" i said turning my head back to the view in front of us. "So, do you love someone?" he asked looking at me. "I don't know?" I shrugged my shoulders, still looking at the lake. "You?" I asked looking at him. He hummed slightly saying "Probably"
"Must be a lucky girl" i said chuckling.

"Can't tell that, but she is for sure very pretty. Her eyes are like dark crystal, holding the whole galaxy in them. Her smile makes me fall in love with her all over again. And when her hair falls loosely, it's like a movie, fantasy. She is ... rare" he described, looking at the sky dreamily.

I looked at him, softly smiling hiding the fact that it hurt. "You look so in love" he looked at me and nodded proudly.

"So when are you going to confess?" I asked randomly. "To be honest, i don't know. I don't think i am enough for her." He said sadly sighing. "Wow! She really must be something that the "Jeon Jungkook" doesn't think he is enough for her" i said trying to cheer him up. He grinned.

Just then another wave if air came, making me shiver and hug my knees tighter. Jungkook looked at me then took off his hoodie and being the gentleman he is, he offered me to which i glady accepted.

"You know you should try, maybe she likes you back. Confess once and your drean might come true. Because trust me, it is not easy to find true love nowadays." I advised, helping him build confidence. He nodded in understanding.

A few moments passed and we were sitting there, admiring the view. "Should i consider us friends now?"he asked out of the blue. I grinned widely, "Sure!" I said cheekily making him laugh. "Since we are friends now, can i ask who the lucky girl is?" I asked curiously looking at him. He looked at me deep in the eyes and we stayed like that for a moment until he said "You really want to know?" To which i nodded desperately wanting to know the girl he is that much in love with.

He came closer to me, leaning in my ear enough that i could feel his breath fanning my skin. "You.." he whispered.

I backed away a little, pointing at myself "Me? Hu-"

Before I could say anything else, he leaned a bit more closer, connecting our lips.

TBC...