~4~

Third person pov

" RYUJIN!!" Yeji raise her voice a bit making the girl to snapped out of her thoughts. "ummm sorry i zone out..." Ryujin replied while making a sorry face at Yeji. Yeji sighed and ask "are you ok?". Ryujin noddded and replied "i'm just a bit tired." Yeji nodded and said "if you need anything just tell me ok...." Ryujin grinned and nodded at Yeji.

"unnie don't work yourself too much...you make us worried you know" Yuna pouts and Ryujin chuckle and pat her head. "okii" Chaeryeong just give thumbs up at Ryujin and Ryujin laughed at her then give back a finger heart. 

"we're here!!" Lia said excitedly while clapping then the rest of the members smirked and copy Lia's action just now. Lia just keeps a blank face at them making all of them laugh except Lia.

As they got off the car, there were someone shout Yeji's name. She jump and turn around only to find Yeonjun laughing while running towards them. The rest of the members also follows Yeonjun. Then Soobin shouted "yah hyung there is no need to run the girls aren't gonna disappear". 

Yeji laughed and open her arm wide and engulfing Yeonjun with a hug. "miss me?" Yeonjun said while Yeji just laughed and nodded. Soobin fake cough loudly making Yeji and Yeonjun realise what they doing and quickly pulled away from each other.

Soobin said "well then since everybody is here lets go inside then" All of them nodded,and start walking. Then as they walking towards the restaurants. Beomgyu pulled Ryujin toward him and hugged her tightly. Luckily, the members didn't notice it since the both of them are at the back.

Ryujin chuckled and try pull away but Beomgyu just hug her tighter. "stay still ryu i know you need it." Beomgyu whisper softly at the girls ear. Her heart suddenly feel heavy and her vision is getting blurry. She bit her lips to prevent her from crying out loud. She rest her head on his shoulder then said "thank you Beommie but i'm fine ...you know"

'She tried to hide her feelings again' the thought cross in Beomgyu's mind after she said that.

then Beomgyu whisper at her ".....you know i hate liar too Ryujin" She freeze on her spot and replied while looking at him. "why would i lie to you Beommie? She smiled at him before give a peck at his cheek.

"let go now Beommie. They might be waiting for us." The girl pull away from the hug but she didn't let his hand go. As if she is afraid that the boy is going to disappear if she let go of his hand. She tug him softly and he just nodded while looking down. He didn't dare to look at the girl's face because he knew if he look at her face that moment , He might break down in front of her and he didn't want that. He wants Ryujin to lean on him too so he didn't want to show that he is also vulnerable.

Even it's just temporarily.

So now they walking together side by side with their hands holding on each others. The members are just not so far away in front of them. Then Ryujin said "Beommie...." The guy just hummed in response. "can you pat my head just this once?". Beomgyu smiles weakly and said "of course ryu....you know i can't say no to you". Then Beomgyu pat her head while Ryujin grinned like a child who just got a present.

"you did so well today Ryujinnie keep it going....I'll be here behind you and supporting you" Beomgyu said making Ryujin wanted to cry. Tears are threating to come out before that happens she hug Beomgyu which he gladly embrace her back and wipe her tears that are leaking out from her eyes.

"you always know what to say Beommie" He chuckled and replied 

"i know...."