Chapter 4

ELLA'S P.O.V.

I was running late fo my third period class. During my off second period some idiot student bumped into me, causing me to spill my coffee all over myself.

I had to call a cab to take me home since I had taken a cab from Dylan's house. I blushed remembering the events of last night.

I rushed into the class and sat everything down on my table. I walked up to the front of the class. "Sorry that I am late, I had an emergency. I am miss Brooks and I am going to be your creative writing teacher for the rest of the year. We are going to be introdicing ourselves this period. Say your name, something about yourself and then your hobby." I said. "I'll begin. Like I said my name is miss Brooks. I'm 22, this is my first time teaching and I really love writing."

A guy in the back put up his hand and I called on him. "Are you single?" He asked. I hesitated before answering him that I was infact single. Another hand shot up. "Would you ever date a student?" This time there was no hesitation "NO!" Waiting to see if there were any more questions, wich there weren't, I continued.

"Okay. Let's see who gets the privalege of going first." Looking over everyone in the class some girl laying on he arm caught my attention. "You there, the girl laying on her arms, you'll go first."

When she lifted up her head, I was so shocked. It felt as if everything froze. There in my class sat the girl from last night.

Quickly composing myself I cleared my throat and asked again, "Will you please introduce yourself?" She stood up and said in that sexy voice of hers, "My name is Dylan Barnes, I'm new here, uhm, I'm nineteen, and I guess my hobby is music." After she sat down the rest of the class introduced themselves and I tried my best to remember everyone's names.

There was about five minutes left of the period ended and I let the students go early. "Allright everybody, thats it for today. You may leave. Miss Barnes, would you stay behind please?"

Sighing she picked up her bag and made her way to a desk closer to mine.

"Why didn't you tell me you were still in school?" I asked her. She shrugged, "I didn't think it mattered." "You didn't think it mattered?! You're still in school. do you know what could happen if someone found out? I could get fired. I could go to jail..." She cut off my ranting "Relax, no one is going to find out. And it is not like i'm underage, I'm legally an adult. plus neither of us knew that you were my teacher and that I was your student. You're not going to get fired or going to jail. So calm down."

I took a deep breath. "This absolutely cannot happen again. Ever." I told her. I don't know why but it hurt to think that all I now have with her was purely professional. Since last night all I could Think about was her. I wanted to get to know her better, but now that'll never happen.

"But why? It's not like I'm going to tell anyone! No one will find out."she sighed "Look, last night was probably the best night of my life, and I really like you. We should not let this one minor detail get in the way of us getting to know each other better."

"I'm gonna need some time to process everything. I'ts a shock you know. Walking into class and finding the girl you slept with, and on top of that she's your freaking student!"

"I know. Think how shocked I was to see you walking into the room being my teacher. But still, I like you. Don't think about what could happen if we get caught. Think about what could happen if we don't get caught." She got a cocky grin on her face "You have to admit, last night was pretty awesome. I mean you did say we should do it again."

"That was before I knew you were still in school, and my STUDENT."  I retorted. "Okay fine, take your time think about everything and all that. Right now I have to go or else I'm going to be late for band practice." she said before rushing out the door. Luckily I only have two more periods before I could go home and think about todays revelations.

*A/N: Hey guys I'm back. Sorry for not updating for so long. Please vote and comment. And if you want to you can fan also. Thanks. I know it is a little short but I'll try and update the next chapter in a while to make up for it.