𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦

ALREADY EAGER TO JOIN?

Follow the rules first, Purplies!

Please read every rule carefully,
before asking questions.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The Purple Writers: Rules and Regulations

1) A permanent follow from you is a must. You must follow this account, The Purple Writers, and also the two hosts, EffulgentPen & bangpdrocks. Backups are not allowed to avoid confusion. This is for updates and more awards in the future. Don't worry, we follow back!

2) Add this book to your private and public reading list. Who wouldn't want to know the current status of the awards by getting notifications from it? Nobody, right? Yep. 

3) Give us a nice shoutout. Just copy the link of this award book and promote it on your Message Board. We would appreciate it more if it has a catchy message!

4) Only English books are allowed. As of now, we are only accepting works that are written with the universal language. Who knows? Maybe soon, we would accept Hindi and Tagalog.

5) For Maknae Line authors only. As stated in the book title, this award show is solely for Maknae Line authors. As for the Hyung Line writers out there, don't be disheartened! There will be another contest soon. Just stay tuned!

6) Maximum of 2 books only. You can enter your two books, but not in the same category (the Maknae Line:  PJM, KTH, and JJK) and genre (Romance, Fantasy, Thriller, etc.). See the attached photo below for reference.

7) This is important! Mature books are allowed to join

7) This is important! Mature books are allowed to join. But it must not be straight-up smut, only about smut, or has a storyline that glorifies bullying, suicide, rape, incest, sexual abuse, and other forms of crimes.