The Wacky Offer

Ji Yeon called me again that evening when I ate my late lunch.

'Eesa-nim, Mr. Hyun's secretary just called me. He said that Mr. Hyun already on his way to your apartment and will arrive in twenty minutes because you didn't answer Mr. Hyun's calls.' I choke right away hearing that news.

After thanking Ji Yeon, I ran to the living room and clean it as fast as I can, then spray the whole room with air freshener. I rush to my closet next, to change my clothes.

What should I wear?

Is a dress too much?

Should I put on some makeup?

You've got to be kidding me, Son Ye Jin!

I cuss myself for thinking like that, is he really that attractive to me?

I decided to wear a U-neck tee along with black culottes. And put light make up to cover my hangover from last night.

I heard the bell ringing and instantly push the open button from the intercom when I saw his face. How did he know the password of the front gate?

When he stepped in, I was a little bit surprised by how casual he looks with his navy button-up jacket and mustard shirt. He also wears a black cap. The aura was very different from last night but equally ravishing.

'Enjoying the view, Ye Jin-ssi?' He said as soon as we settle down in the living room

'Enjoying the view, Ye Jin-ssi?' He said as soon as we settle down in the living room. He must have realized I was watching him since earlier.

I cleared my throat to hide my nervousness. 'So, Bin-ssi, I think we should make a statement that last night was a mistake and we're not in a relationship with each other.' I cross my arms around my chest to show some firmness.

'You don't remember anything at all, don't you? Or should I help you recall what happened last night?' He showed me his dimple and burst into laughter.

Wait, what? Did I do something embarrassing? I didn't sleep with him last night because I woke up this morning with my dress still attached to my body perfectly, what really happens?!

All of a sudden fragments of scenes flashed through my head.

***

Scenes from last night

I stepped out from the cab when I feel a strong-arm support me, helped me to get out.

'Oh! It's you, Bin! Can I poke your dimples, please?' I even show him some aegyo while we walk to my apartment building. Oh my god, Son Ye Jin!

I remember he chuckled. 'Careful Ye Jin-ssi'.

I suddenly stop before we reach the building, 'No no no, I won't get in before you let me poke your dimples'

'You sure know how to irk someone, huh? Alright, I'll let you do that' He turned his head, so I can poke his dimples. After I poke his dimpled cheeks, I felt my sight blurred.