Enderman X Alex (1800's edition)

It's the 1800's in Minecraft. Slave Owner Steve owned a lot of farm land. He had many ender slaves in his plantation. His wife, Alex, was a typical southern lady. She always had an eye for niggers.
One day Steve was heading to get some milk from the Villager town next door.
"Ayy nigger boy! I'm heading for the Villager town. Keep pick'n up those wheats and sugar canes would ya?" Steve said to one of his slaves.
"Ight Massa. I'll keep pick'n." He replied as he walked back to his fence and continued picking up the wheat and replacing them. Steve road off with his brown horse towards the north. They lived in an open field biome. It was hot In the summer of 1834.
Alex walked outside to see his husbands slaves working very hard for him. She wanted to hook up with one of them. She always wanted to get the taste of a big black cock up pussy. She saw one of them alone pick'n up the wheat. She walked up to him in her finest dress.
"Mornin, Dontay." She saw to him
"Oh.... Um mornin madam." He replied in shock.  She came closer to him and smiled.
"Say you look tired. Wanna have a drink indoors?" He was kinda suprised. "Yes please madam." She opened the gate to let him free.  The others didn't notice. She took her in their southern house. She got her some booze and gave it to him. She rubbed her shoulders as he drank the booze. She then took her to husbands room.
"I-I know what ya want." She lifts her shirt up. "I want you to give me the nigger dick. Take me down town." She exposes her breasts a little. She kissed is lips and he hugged her, groping her ass cheek.. They kissed in the bed.
"Wait!... Will Massa no about this?" Dontay asked in a worried matter.
She chuckled "That Cracker been fuck'n other country girls for a long time now. I just want some of the nigger dick. Show it to me." She said in excitement. "Ight." He replied and unzipped his pants.  She gasped. It was bigger than she imagined. She immediately started sucking it. He moaned a bit as he was getting the best head in the South.
He came I her mouth, she still sucked as she loved the warm sticky feeling of his cum in her mouth. She undressed herself and spread his blocky thighs apart. He knew what to do. He had to follow orders.
He stuck his long slender cock in her. He kept a rhythm and she moaned in delight. They were both panting and looking at each other. He kept it up for 5 minute and then busted rig into her. He let the cum fill her up. She softly moaned and blushes madly. He took his dick out and see the cum slipping out of her. She was weak but wanted more. She flipped over and opened up for blocky ass cheeks.
He went for it and fucked her. She screamed in pain. It hurts so much but she loved it. She moaned an groan as he did as well. He creamed pied in her ass. They both loved it. She loved his cum so much she  milked his dick out till she had 7 cum jars. He loved being milked.  She sucked every few minutes because she couldn't control herself. She gasped because the cum was so thick it clugged her throat . They were both very tired of all the fucking they did. Dontay laided beside Alex.
"So tellme about ya self." She said.
"Well I came from the End. I was a warrior. I helped kill da Enderdragon. Then da whites come and took us away. He would punish me by put in water. It was unbelievably painful. Then Masa came and bought me. I had to leave my friends: Dezbo... Trè... Akinde. Damn I miss those niggas."
He this as he started to become sad. He wanted to go back to his people. He missed his family. "Gee sugar, that's sad... I-I never thought you were dealin with so much pain... Steve been fuck other bitches... He said I was the only one. I knew he lie'n. He hit me if I talk back to him. I just wanted some loving sex." She said as she got close to him. She snuggled into his thin chest. Then suddenly Steve opened the door.
"Honey boo I'm- Home. THE FUCK YOU DOIN WITH THAT NIGGER?!" Steve said to his wife scolding her. "I LOVE HIM! YOU BEEN FUCKIN WITH DEM OTHER BITCHES!"
"NO.. I don't!." Steve replied on anger.
"BOY YOU LYIN!!!" She screamed and cried. Steve pulled out his diamond axe.
"You cheating on me with that monkey of a nigger, IMMA CUT YA DOWN!" Before he swung Dontay stood up exposing his dick, intimidating him. Dontay grabbed Steve by the neck with his long slender black arms. He glared at him dead in the eye.
"Look... if you hurt her man. Imma cut YOU up." Steve was choking as Dontay was clearly stronger than him.
"Dontay let him go! Please!" Alex cried.
"No! He hurtin you. Imma break his neck." He let go and Steve was panting. Dontay grabbed his axe and killed him. He ran up to Alex and comfort her. "You ok babe." "Yeah*sniffs* Thank you are saving me from that monster." They hugged and fucked more. Then Dontay went on top of the house to proclaim that he killed masa and that they were free now. They all jumped in joy.  Alex got pregnant and breed EnderHuman hybrids. Together they killed the north and south.
The  Dontay finally went back to his place. The END was empty. It was too late. He committed suicide on July 17, 1858.

THE END