The First Meeting

It was a normal day for Monokuma, he was watching Jabberwock Islands security cameras and hoped a body would be discovered soon. When suddenly, he heard something loud! Monokuma was confused for a moment, and looked outside. There was a helicopter that just crashed on the island! Monokuma thought to himself "What could be on that helicopter? How did anyone enter the Neo World Program? Is it possible Future Foundation got in?"

The helicopter landed, and out walked two girls, one with pink hair and a pendant, and another with purple hair. At this point almost everyone had gathered at the helicopter.  "A..Are they...here to...to save us?!" Mikan nervously asked. "You stupid pig-barf!" Hiyoko yelled at Mikan, "There's no way Monokuma would let that happen!" and she was right, Monokuma had already took the helicopter apart one by one." "How are we going to get back now?!" The pink one asked, however the purple haired one just shrugged. "Well, I did not expect this!" Monokuma started "Boys and girls,  I guess you just have 14 survivors again." "Survivors?" The Purple Haired One asked "What do you mean by that?"  

Monokuma then began to explain the killing game, what happened up until now, the killing game, rules, monopad, etc. "Oh where are my manners?" Monokuma stated, "I'm Monokuma! oh, and there's my little sister Monomi, but she's useless." "I'm-" The purple haired one started but was cut off by the pink one saying "I'm Minky Momo! Just call me Momo though." Monokuma didn't know why, but his heart began beating fast, "Do I even have a heart?" Monokuma thought. "I'm Yu...-Creamy Mami." Said the purple one. "Well, actually  just  call me Mami."  Monomi came over and said "You two should introduce yourself to everyone! Go around the island for a bit! Love, Love, it's free time!