I met you on my island

Laying on my bed,I brain stormed all the things I could do to pass time. Suddenly,I received a notification from Twitch on my phone,breaking me out of my train of thought. I rolled over to my side to read over the text.

The text read: Recommended k0dzuken Going Over to my Fans Islands in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Excitement rushed through my veins. I quickly clicked the link and grabbed my switch.

How ever I could not put a face to the name.

Of course I requested k0dzuken to come to my island. When he saw my message he asked for my code,I replied with my code and started gathering materials I could give him when he came. As soon as he arrived at my island I gave k0dzuken a variety of things such as: clothes,furniture and bells.

After he arrived I gave him a humble tour around the island. I also have a good price on turnips so he could sell those as well. K0dzuken said his favourite part of my island was the maze and the way I decorated the front of the villagers houses.

After k0dzuken ended the live stream I fell back into the abyss of boredom. Abruptly I got a notification from my switch that stated the user: k0dzuken sent me a friend request. I cheerfully giggled as I automatically tapped the accept button. I turned my switch off for the night and searched up more about this k0dzuken guy just to make sure he is not a predator,but there was nothing about him.

The next day I hoped on my switch and started up Animal Crossing. After Isabelle told me the announcements I checked my mail box to find I received a letter from k0dzuken.  My heart filled up with joy as I read the letter. The letter Stated: I just wanted to say I love your island it's beautiful in every way possible, but i think you could make your house a little more interesting so with this letter I attached a few things. He gave me  a shoji screen wall, tatami flooring, cherry blossom tree, and a tatami bed. I am truly grateful for what he sent me as I was wanting to make myself a Japanese room.

I ran over to the post office in ACNH to send k0dzuken a letter back. Realising I had no bells on me so I had to go get 200 bells to send one. I swiftly sent the letter over with a few gifts attached. All of a sudden k0dzuken came online and it was like yesterday all over again. This time I went over to K0dzukens island for the first time I went over to someone's island. Suddenly the day came to a halt as I had school the next day.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP I jumped out of bed and ran down stairs to get breakfast. Something smells good what are you making mom? I said sniffing the nose filling scent in the air. Chocolate waffles your favourite mom replied. Quickly seeing that the waffles are burning. RRR RRR RRR RRR the smoke alarm went. We both cleaned up the mess and made new waffles.

I arrive at school as my friends Bokuto and Akaashi greet me with a smile. I'm not really a social person so i stick to a small friend group. I've known Bokuto and Akaashi almost my whole life . First class of the day is P.E. luckily I am the sporty type. Second period is English. Third class is math. Forth is science. Fifth is art. Where did all the time go I asked myself. At home awaiting me was my switch.

Surprisingly k0dzuken wasn't online at all today, maybe he has school too I mean he did sound like a teenager on stream but that could just be his mic. I loaded up ACNH as k0dzuken popped up online. Maybe he is a teen I thought to myself once again. I sent him a letter asking if he goes to high school and which one he goes to. 10 minutes later he sent me a letter back saying that he's a second year at Nekoma. I replied with another letter saying that I go to Fukurodani Academy and that my friends are going to a training camp for Volleyball with Nekoma. Are you in Volleyball? Oh and also do you have Snapchat,Instagram or Facebook I think it would just be easier for us to talk to each other. My Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram name are the same they're y/n.

Badoop! k0dzuken has sent you a friend request on Snapchat ACCEPT or DECLINE. I press accept and we started chatting about random things.

                                                                                  *bold letters are k0dzuken/Kenma and slanted is y/n

Hello?

Hi k0dzuken

Oh and your answer to me for playing Volleyball is yes

Do you know two people named Bokuto and Akaashi? They're my friends in my tiny friend group

Yes they're my friends well Akaashi is anyway i'm not really the social type and
Bokuto isn't a bad person he's just way to social for me but I like talking with you.
Even though we basically just met I feel like I know you so well.

Really? That's so nice of you to say i think we will get along well also if you don't mind me
asking what's your name?

My name is Kenma

That's a beautiful name and I think you already know mine

Oh shit I wasn't keeping track of time I have to go to school tomorrow Talk to you soon Goodnight Kenma

Goodnight y/n

                                                                                                      I hope you all are enjoying this story
                                                                                                      Part 2 will come out soon stay safe
                                                                                                                ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥