Streaming

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP I wake up in an instant as I say to myself "was last night just a dream." I check my phone to figure out if it was a dream or not. Thankfully it wasn't and I pounce out of bed run down the hallway and into the kitchen to make sure nothing is burning. Nothing was burning like the waffles the other day.

Once again I walk to school and Bokuto and Akaashi greet me with a smile. It's lunch time know and me and Akaashi are talking about random things while Bokuto is rambling on to other people, about him being the best Volleyball player ever.  If I ever need to be cheered up Bokuto is always there for me. All of a sudden I get a text from Kenma and he asks how my day is going. I didn't reply because I was talking with Akaashi. Akaashi leaves to go use the washroom, so me and Kenma start talking.

Bold is Kenma and Slanted is y/n

Hey y/n how is your day going? So far mines going good.

Mine is going great I was just talking to Akaashi. But sadly Bokuto
and Akaashi are leaving for training camp this week coming up.
At least I can still text all of you guys!

Why aren't you talking to Akaashi anymore?

He went to the bathroom. Why aren't you hanging out
with your friends?

Oh, he's hanging out with his gf right know.

I thought it was bro's before hoe's though.

He has a schedule for when he hangs out with me
and when he hangs out with his gf

How big of a nerd is he? lol

A HUGE one. Like the BIGGEST one in the school. lol

gtg Akaashi's back talk to you later

Talk to you later bye

*laying on the ground slightly blushing* "What was that about?" asks Akaashi. "Oh it's just a guy I met on twitch that you may or may not know," y/n replied. "Who is it? you can tell me I won't tell anyone else" Questions Akaashi. "His name is Kenma y/n" answered y/n. Oh? Really?! He goes to Nekoma High and is an AMAZING setter for the team! Akaashi exclaimed. "Do you know what he looks like?" "No." Y/n said quickly, "Anyways the bells about to ring we should head to class."

Later that night y/n wanted to see what Kenma looked like but you were to shy and embarrassed to ask him. So instead you just laid in bed imagining what he looked like. She/he imagined he had soft eyes,short brown hair,a little tanned but mostly pale and strong.

Starts humming quietly to her Spotify play list and slowly starts fall asleep. The next day  y/n slept through her alarm and missed school. Her mom was at work so she couldn't scold her but her mom never really gets mad at her ever since her dad died in a car accident.

Y/n loaded up ACNH and sent Kenma a letter even though she knew he was probably at school bot she wanted to send him a little joy to make him feel good. After school ended Kenma showed up online and y/n received letter back from him asking if she wanted to be in his live stream in 30 minutes.

                                                                       Bold letters are Kenma and slanted letters are y/n

Hey Kenma I will join your live stream I just need your
discord so we can talk to each other

My discord is just k0dzuken like always

Thanks if you see a name called LostWeeb that's me

OK thanks talk to you soon

                                                     On Discord during the stream Kenma is bold letters and y/n is slanted

Hey y/n we're going live in 3 2 1. And we're live. Hello guys I'm back,I know I haven't been very active lately, but to make up with that I have a special guest with me this time and it's LostWeeb! Hi i'm the special guest and i'm excited to play animal crossing with k0dzuken. What we will be doing today is visiting peoples islands....again. Who's first alright looks like I'm going to ur_managers island first.  Ooh I like this island. Oh wait never mind. Who is all over the ground.....AND WHY ARE YOUR VILLAGERS TRAPPED! Calm down. It's just a island.

After 3 hours of streaming we finally finish. I am mentally exhausted, as I never play games for long periods of time.

Thank you all for reading this chapter! Wear a mask and stay safe!❤❤❤