CHAPTER -1

summer has arrived and the usual is going in the building . Mrs spencer starts the morning shouting from the bottom of her heart "Im done with you guys ,the CL company has gone above us and we been going down , why cant you do your works properly like I assigned". the employees not even planning speak a single word as they were terrified by the terrible old hag . as mrs spencer went directly towards the CEO's room whispers began spreading over the hall . 

mrs spencer left the building with a resigned letter in her hand and some of her gatherings "i dont ever think think this company is going to have success" and there she went out storming out of the building. " this is the 8th CA that came and left the company" sighingly says. well what can we do , we always try our best yet we all hear is complain" the ace of the company says john smith . "but you know we can still improve we cant loose our hopes that easily" says coco . "well miss winterstone you know that this is almost the nineteenth or twentieth time you are saying this" says mrs jane disappointing tone .

suddenly mr alvor came and announced that they are going to have a new CA . "well what do we expect , Im sure the new one will also come and go like the rest of them". well lets what the new CA looks like. 

after two days the new CA arrives at the company , she was young and thin and almost looks like a teenager . she came to the hall to introduce herself . " hello Im hana welson , nice to meet you, hope we can be friends" says with a cold tone and with an emotionless face which made all the employees to feel cold in their backs . after the intro she went back to her office to pack her stuffs . 

mr elvor POV 

john "dont tell me , Iam the only one felt cold as if she was starting at our souls" 

louis " me too ... man I dont know what this year is gonna be like "

coco" well we can wait and see how things go" 

mr elvor" go back to work and let me check on miss welson" 

when I went to office , I was surprised to see something what I didnt expect ........... 

hello  Author here....

i know this episode kind of is boring but always be stay tuned for next chaps and see what happens and if you like the story comment .....    :)

what are your guesses on what mr Alvor saw?

upadation ; every friday