Voices Chapter 1

Todoroki POV:

I stared down at my work, I was on edge all day and was barely listening to Present Mic's futile attempts to explain what a 'semi-colon' was to Kaminari. Another year had passed since he left us, left me... I clenched my left hand tight enough to make my knuckles turn white. Heat started to swell up from my left side proving my anger and dismay. Damn it. I mental cursed at myself for losing my temper even if it was minor. If 'father' were here he would probably scold me for being 'too weak' then force the living daylights out of me during our training sessions, as he calls it on the weekends. I was thankful for the dorms, but then again I was apprehensive since my old man could hurt me siblings... I let the thought hang out for a bit.

Was that why Oni-chan left? Was I that big of a failure, that big of a burden that he wanted to run that badly. Were those words true? The words began to fill my head.

weak, failure, useless, fake, attention-seeker...

They began to play over and over again in my head, my left hand began to shake uncontrollably as I urged it to stop. My breathing began to quicken its pace as less and less air filled my lungs, I was having a panic attack.

I began to sweat as I staggered out of my chair causing a ruckus at the back of the classroom. I was standing up, looking around frantically unsure of that to do. By now that rest of the class had taken notice. Everyone was looking at me in worry or fear. I saw Present Mic urging for someone to get help but all I heard were muffled sounds. As I backed into the wall, Bakugo had stood up, he looked angry as he walked before me. Crimson red eyes met the dull blue and grey heterochromic eyes. I tried to calm down, Bakugo put his hand on my shoulder, I flinched at this action and in an instance Bakugo Katsuki was flung across the room with ice.

Shoto calm down. That voice, I recognized it, I looked around trying to see if he was there. Touya. Soon my breathing had slowed down and I was brought back to reality. Then my knees buckled and I lost consciousness.

3rd person POV:

On the right of the half n' half boy, a girl with black hair that was tied up in a high ponytail had given a worried yet curious look at the boy. She eyed his still clenched fist then looked at the unconscious body on the floor. No one had seen this side of the boy, it was unnerving. Yaoyorozu had tried to melt the ice Todoroki had made but it would take a while considering how cold it was and she didn't have a heat related quirk. She realized it was made purely out of emotion and without thinking straight or a second thought. Almost as if he was scared, Midoriya and Kirishma carried the sleeping Todoroki, she tried to convinced herself that everything would be fine. But of course it wasn't, when was it ever for the dual haired teen.