Click, BANG- (July 3rd, 2020)

So someone dies- just a warning

Also a kinda short story

July 3rd, 2020.

Soviet pounded the door. He had decided to give Iowa back to America. Meri kicked the door open and pointed his pistol at Soviet's forehead. Soviet shook his head. "All I wanted to do is give back the dumbtard." He threw Iowa to the ground and started to turn back. Meri grabbed soviet by the wrist and tried choking him. "Ame, stop it! Leave him alone!...." The state got involved and tried separating the two. "Why are you helping him?!" Meri basically yelled. "He's my friend!" Iowa cried out. (a/n: Iowa why you always lying :) ) Ame thought. "This is what you get for that, then..." He growled and wrung his hands around Soviet's neck. The state screamed and tried seperating them again. Ame elbowed Iowa in the face and took out the gun, pointing it at the Russian.

click.... BANG-

Soviet was on the floor, obviously deseased. Iowa was crying. America grabbed the state by the elbow. "Who do you think you are?!.." The state pulled away and just mumbled 'myself?....' "No, not like that, DUMBASS-"  Ame yelled. "Don't expect me to burn these...." Iowa took the sickle and hammer. America chuckled and took them. "Oh, I won't make you do it!" The state took the star. Meri took that too.. "You think I'm stupid?..." The country spit at the floor and scratched his goatee. He then left.

"Atleast reich won't die alone..." Iowa mumbled. He went to third's room and knocked the door. Third opened it. "What do you want, idiot?...." She asked, glaring at him. (Yes she's female) "Soviet's dead....." Iowa sighed. She bit her lip. "Oh...." He walked away. When he was gone, third smirked, finally glad soviet was a goner.

.....

ItzGermany I mention you too much but here you're here

Word count: 312