chapter 7: godzilla appears

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Jdsf US navy & devilukian forces out search for godzilla spotting him in the air or sea. Gid & edge looking at the wreckage of their new submarine, god feeling cold from his daughter lala in anger edge her fiancee sweatdropped.

Edge: never asking her any stuff again😅

Gid: agreed😓

Back to the search f18s f2s devilukian & star fighters kept on search but their ordered not to engage the legendary kaiju.

Onboard the chopper hayashida his son tearju & daniel Suspringly nana & sky. Nana can talk to any creature in the galaxy so it be no problem to talk to him. Daniel this time he didn't bring his sniper rifle this time. Tear is feeling fear now godzilla's locations is near japan.

" he attacked japan long time ago in the year 1954 earth timeline, his rage & anger i understand his pain humans made him like that " she thought. She felt daniel arm wrapped around her waist.

She looks up daniel smiles at her telling her " we can get through this together we can beat him " she kissed him.

Theme ends Timeskip:

It was quiet at a nearby nuclear power plant. Until growling of a kaiju closes in. Man walking sound till the ground cracked he looked up in horror.

Everyone on the facility where caught off guard. Meanwhile at the same time chopper landed away from the plant. Yami & mea where already there jaw dropped.

Yami: well..... crap

Nana: jeez he's big😨

Mea: you wanna talk to him to find out what made him tick

Nana: yep, although his height & size though

Daniel: another one!? This one is 10 times bigger than the other one from the footage

Tearju: that just great,

Nana: he's going after the reactors have to tell him to stop

Daniel: i'm going with you

Yami: THIS IDEA IS CRAZY😫

Will godzilla listen to nana

Later