ᴛᴡᴏ

"AWW C'MON, FINE I'M GONNA GO DO CARD SWIPE NOW," Layla says in disappointment while going into admin, as she goes to do her other tasks suddenly she sees Corpse past her while walking, and so she decided to turn back around and stick with him "yo...

"AWW C'MON, FINE I'M GONNA GO DO CARD SWIPE NOW," Layla says in disappointment while going into admin, as she goes to do her other tasks suddenly she sees Corpse past her while walking, and so she decided to turn back around and stick with him "you know what, I'm sticking with Corpse, I'm pretty sure Corpse is safe, right..?" she said as she went into security with him.

"OW, WHAT THE FU-" Layla exclaimed getting cut by the emergency meeting Toast called after 7 minutes when the game started and right after Valkyrae just killed her in security after closing the doors and venting in electrical with Corpse *gasp* "Corpse how dare you!" She dramatically says while on mute "I'm sorry Layla" corpse said on his stream feeling kinda guilty as everyone starts discussing where they were and what they were doing "okay Corpse what about you where were you?" Toast asked skeptical of Corpse "uhh, I was on the right side of the map doing tasks on navigation"  Corpse said with his normal monotone deep voice while he was silently sweating  "wait, didn't I see you last in cams with Layla who is as you can see, now dead?" Toast confidently said getting more and more convinced that Corpse was an imposter as chorus's of 'ooos' and giggles we're heard as they thought 'corpse was in deep shit', now that Toast mentioned it, most of them have seen Layla following Corpse around, and them just walking together in general.

"Yeah I was with her in cams then I left her alone and went to navigation." Corpse said getting more intense and nervous for he had known he just blew it completely. But no one could tell because every sentence he says just sounds the same." oh wait I do remember seeing Corpse in navigation, well I think it was black who did like the wires." Pokimane says unaware that Corpse never once went into Navigation, as she mixed up Jack and Corpse's color. "WHAT!? No way, no way they believe that, oh noo, ohhh poki, nooo poki." Layla said infuriated while looking at her stream just putting and people putting "LMAO'S" and "LOL'S" in the chat while everyone skipped, changing their minds after what Poki had just said but Toast still slightly unconvinced as he swore to keep an eye out for Corpse. "Oh my God, I hated that, I thought it was the end for me, Oh my gosh, thank you Pokimane for mixing up my color and whoever else was there." Corpse said as he sighs in relief going into electrical to fake a task again.

9 minutes later after all the killing, fake tasking, and emergency meetings

'Victory' as it appeared on Valkyrae and Corpse's screens "WHAT!? C'MON HOW DID YOU GUYS NOT GUESS THAT IT WAS CORPSE LASTLY AFTER RAE GOT EJECTED? It was literally so obvious!" Layla screamed in frustration "well I was going to call an emergency meeting but Corpse killed me and I knew it was him all along, BUT NOBODY LISTENED TO ME!" Toast said also getting mad at everyone for ignoring his accusations of Corpse  "well, I guess it didn't really matter since EVERYONE I'M PLAYING WITH LITERALLY SIMPS FOR CORPSE!" Toast again screamed making everyone laugh "oh shush Toast don't act like you don't simp for corpse too" Jack comments, making everyone laugh even harder "for real" Felix adds.

After 3 more intense rounds of Among us later

"Okay guy's I think I'm heading out, I'm so exhausted from screaming and using like 90 percent of my IQ up trying to figure out how to win every match." Layla jokes earning some laughs here and there. "Is everyone gonna stop playing now too?" Jack yawns as he stretches, also exhausted from the four games that they played." Earning yes's from everyone "oh okay cool, so uh bye everyone it was nice meeting you all." Layla says genuinely smiling at them even though they couldn't see her followed by choruses of 'goodbyes' as they all quit the game and say goodbye to their streams.

"Ughhh" Layla grunts as she jumps onto her very fluffy and comfortable bed "I am so so so so tired," she says after tweeting something about how she enjoyed playing with everyone and meeting new people as she gets positive responses from people. She goes to her Instagram getting a couple of new follows from other people.

corpse_husband started following you

corpse_husband has sent you a message

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
I finally updated again :D I hope you enjoyed this chapter cause it fucking sucked(for me, but I wouldn't blame you if you thought it sucked too cause it was dry af) </3 Also, why were Tommy's fingers built like that 😭🤚