Ready

Claire Pov:

Claire Pov:

I was in my office as I continued to do files when I hear a knock on the door. "Come in" I say softly.

Alaric and Caroline came in with nervous smiles but also with sympathy making me confuse. "What's wrong?" I asked them.

"We are having a new student" Caroline starts as she looks at Ric nervously. "Her name is Hope... Mikealson" Alaric says slowly.

"What" I exclaim. "Yeah her and her family are moving back" Caroline says.

"The kids and Kai are not going to be  happy about this" I say as I run my hand's through my hair.

"Not going to be happy about what?" Kai, Lily, Damon, Kaylee, and Cole say in unison as they walk in with there arms crossed.

"The Mikealson's are moving back and putting there daughter Hope in the school" Alaric says to them.

"Hell no there not" Lily says as her eyes turn gold with red flickers in them. "What if they find out about us" Liam said worried.

Kai goes over to me and brings me into a hug. "If they do anything to you I will kill them" He says as I laugh.

"Mom" Kaylee says as she walk over to me. "Are you going to be okay seeing who-shall-not-be-named" Kaylee asked as I give her a sad smile.

"Yeah baby, I'll be fine. I don't need him when I have the love of my life right here" I say to Kaylee as I look up at Kai.

Most people say that are height difference is the cutest little thing. Kai was 6'1 while I'm 5'5. Cole and Liam pretend to gage as me and Kai kiss while Kaylee and lily 'Aww' in unison.

Me and Kai are soulmates. Me and Klaus use to be but after I met Kai the connection broke. Not to mention it was already getting weak after the cheating issue.

"When will they come?" Cole asks Alaric and Caroline with annoyence. "Err... Tomorrow" Caroline says as my smile goes into a frown. "Great" Lily and Liam say sarcastically.

Mikealson's Pov:

The Mikealson's all frown expect for the littlest Mikealson who was unaware of the negative tension in the room. Kol continues to glare at Hayley and his siblings with a scowl on his face.

Him and Claire were best friends, they still are. He and Davina secretly go visit her and her kids. Through he knows how happy Claire is now, he is still angry that his siblings for hurting her emotionally.

Klaus held sadness and regret for what he did. Hayley, Rebekah, and Elijah were filled with guilt.

Rebekah and Claire were like sister, but Rebekah didn't say anything to Claire after the cheating had happen.

It was the same with Elijah who thought of Claire like a little sister and was Klaus' redemption. Hayley was guilty that she ruined Claire and Klaus's relationship by sleeping with Klaus, even after Claire tried to help her find her family.

"Are we not going to mention the tension" Freya exclaimed confused along with her wife, after Hope went to the bathroom.

"Well if you must know sister. The reason for the tension in the room is because of a girl name Claire Forbs" Kol says as he continues to glare at them all.

"Care to explain, Kol" Keelin asked. "Claire is Klaus's ex-fianca. She was special and it was clear to see. She was beautiful. Kind. Strong. Self-less. And smart. While everyone was against us, she wasn't. She saw the good in us. They were soulmates. They can feel each other's feelings and everything. Claire and Klaus fell in love which I thought was weird because Claire is out of Klaus's league" Kol said as Klaus growled but still felt his heartache knowing how the story ends. Knowing that he hurt her.

Kol rolled his eyes and continued. "We thought of her like family. She was like a little sister to me and Elijah, and her and Rebekah were like to peas in a pond. But of course Klaus had to ruin it because he couldn't keep it in his pants" Kol states.

"So Claire and Klaus was engaged and in love. And how you repay her is by cheating on her" Freya said disgusted as she looks at Hayley and Klaus.

"That's the face I made when Kol first told me" Davina said as Kol gave her a proud smile. "Oh that's not all" Kol states as he turns his gaze to Hayley. "Hayley also ruined her sister's relationship with her boyfriend. Her sister name is Caroline. Caroline and Tyler were dating but Hayley ruined that too" He say with a smirk as Hayley looked down with guilt.

His smirk went to a scowl when he faced Elijah and Rebekah. "Let's not forget about my dear big brother and little sister. Who hasn't said a word to Claire after the affair. Not even a 'Hey Claire are you okay' or a 'I'm so sorry for what my brother did'. How horrible is that? You guys are monsters" He said with a scoff.

"What?" a voice exclaimed as they looked to see Hope there standing the in shock. She had heard the whole conversation and single word of it. All the Mikealson's look over at her wide eyed.

"Hope..." Hayley says as she slowly walks up to her but gets stopped. "Is it true. Did you guys do all of that?" Hope asked as the guilty Mikealson's all nod with guilt.

"So I was made out of a affair. Dad you were engaged, to your soulmate. And you cheated" Hope exclaimed with tears in her eyes.

Hope always felt like a mistake so being made from a affair was just the cherry on top of the ice cream cone. "Dad is Claire the beautiful girl your always paint" Hope says as she wipes the tears from her eyes.

"Yes" Klaus says sadly. "Hope, we don't regret what we did. Because if we didn't do it then you wouldn't of been born" Hayley says as she tries to comfort her daughter but fails.

"You and Claire were soulmates right?" Hope asked her father as he nods. "Still are" He says with a small smile. Kol and Davina look at each other with smirks.

They knew the truth, they knew that they weren't soulmates anymore. "What are soulmates?" Hope asked. She wanted to know what they were to each other and how strong the connection was. She want to know what her mother ruined by creating her.

"I'll tell you" Kol says as everyone glares as him. They knew he was not going to let her down easy, he was going to be blunt. Kol and Hope had a normal relationship. He didn't blame for what her parents did, but if he was being honest, he would say that he like Claire's kids better.

Cole was named after him. Spelled different though. Cole and Kol like to make jokes that annoy people. Kaylee and Kol like to prank people together. Liam, Lily, and Kol like to play video games and talk to each other a lot. He and Claire's kids had a special relationship, and it was easy to see.

"Soulmates have a special bond. It's like they are apart of you. You can feel what they feel. If your sad they person would know without you telling them. You feel the need to protect them and love them" Kol states in a "Duh" tone.

"And we are going to meet her?" Hope says nervously. "Yep" Davina says with a small smirk as she shrugs her shoulders.

Davina and Claire became best friends the moment they meet so to says she was happy that the Mikealson were in for a rude awakening was a understatement.

"Do you still love her?" Hope asked Klaus as Kol and Davina roll their eyes. "With all my heart" Klaus says.

"Then I'm making it my mission for you guys to be together, again" Hope says as all the Mikealson's expect Kol and Davina smile.

The Mikealson's are sure up for a surprise... but not the one they were expecting.