𝟣𝟦 | 𝖡𝖱𝖮𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖫𝖸 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤

CORINNE WAS YOUR DEFINITION OF A HOMEBODY

CORINNE WAS YOUR DEFINITION OF A HOMEBODY. All she did go to school, work, practice, and spend time with Demon and her family. She had a social battery that was strictly virtual with about two public outings a month and this was one of them.

It was the first Saturday night of Fright Fest and Corinne had gotten the biggest ticket package so a lot of people could come. The more people made the experience better.

It was Corinne, Tamia, Lizeth, Kennedy, Isaiah, Paris, Kelis, Lollie, Five, Demon, Meech, and then Corinne's niece Mariah, and her nephews LJ & Damarion.

"Rin," Mariah says, getting her attention. "Hmm?" She hums, looking.

"There go yo friend." LJ starts teasing.

"Hi." Corinne smiles as the small group join the larger group. "Wassup bae?" Five says accepting her hug. "Why you don't ever wear clothes?" Meech asks hugging her. "I do wear clothes." She tells him, before hugging Paris. "I promise you I'mma beat that hoe ass tonight if she says some to me," Paris whispers. "Wait who?" Corinne asks, confused. "Lollie. I'mma fuck her up." She says. "What happened?"

"I'mma tell you later." Paris shakes her head letting her go to give Kelis a small hug before waving at Lollie. "Hi stink." She says smiling at Demon. "Stop calling me that shit in public." He tells her while her arms wrap around his waist. "You my stink. Everybody knows that." She says feeling him, hug her back.

"But you'on like it when I call you Cece." He tells her, leaving his arm around her shoulders. "You bet not tell me that's me, not you." He continues. "And if I do?" She asks. "I'mma scratch yo tattoo off." He tells her.

She had tricked Kenneth into taking her to get a tattoo the day before. It was simple, her birthday in roman numerals and a 2D orange butterfly.

"You hit me and we gone fight." She says. "Fight or fuck?" He asks. "I'm on what you on" She banters. "You already know." He tells her, making her roll her eyes. "Y'all gone introduce y'all selves or do y'all want me to do it? " Corinne asks. "Nah, you gone head."

"So y'all this my stink but y'all supposed to call him Demon, this Meech, Five. Paris, y'all know Kelis and this Lollie. And this Tamia, Isaiah, Lizeth, and Kennedy. And before you, yes you. Before you start she is twelve. And these are my nephews and niece-" She says. "You know you, my cousin," Mariah tells her. "No, I'm not. Anyways, that's my niece, Mariah, and my nephews LJ and D-man." She finishes.

"Wait a minute. Is that mine?" Demon asks looking at the Amiri flannel she had on over the black bralette. "No." She says before saying, "You gave it to me."

"I gave it to you but I didn't give it to you." He tells her.

One morning during the second week of school, she had met up with him and Five by the school only for her iced coffee to be spilled on her light pink shirt zip-up hoodie and Demon being the gentleman he was, he gave her the shirt so that she could put it on over the white bandeau crop top that she would be dress coded for.