Chapter 2. ⚠️ sex scene...

Goal : 8 votes , 8 comments

" Wassup Youtube , it's yo girl Taijah and Welcome back to my channel , I have my little sister Dejah here today and we'll be doing a q&a today as you guys know I asked you all for questions on Instagram

" Wassup Youtube , it's yo girl Taijah and Welcome back to my channel , I have my little sister Dejah here today and we'll be doing a q&a today as you guys know I asked you all for questions on Instagram. "

While Taijah and Dejah were making youtube videos , Kiyanne and Kentrell were back at her condo Making Love.

📍 Kiyanne's Condo.

" Trell you sure ? " Kiyanne asked her longtime friend.

Reason she was asking , because she knew how Kentrell could get , Attached after making love to certain people.

" Yea mane " In all honesty Trell was trying to show Ki how much he loved her , instead of taking her on a date he chose this way.

There have been times where they both have lead each other on by kissing each other or cuddling , even having hickies from each other.

Ki slowly pulled her neon pink dress off and then her panties , she didn't have a bra on since her dress was tight so there was no need.

Kentrell watched in Amusement , he never seen Ki's whole body , only her upper body .

He was amazed by her tattoos ,.and the meanings . In his eyes Ki was a very beautiful girl and the way he treated her , you'll think she was his wife and queen all in one.

Trell then pulled his versace boxers off , and layed Ki down , they slowly started to tongue kiss and match each other's rhythm.

Ki rubbed her right hand down his tatted chest , while he slowly put the tip in making her wince in pain since it was her first time.

" I'ma go slow , ight ? " He reassured making her nod her head.

Kentrell was going slow , until Ki gave him permission to put the rest in and speed up.

And when Kentrell did speed up , Him and Ki were both moaning messes.

Kentrell later pulls out. " All fours and arch ya back too " .

Ki already knew the drill , since she had been preparing for this day.

Kentrell pressed down on her back until he got the perfect arch he wanted.

He started pounding in and out of her while her juices flowed down her legs and his private. His eyes widened at her juices .

He pulled out but this time he flipped her back to missionary position and licked all her juices up.

He took his middle and index finger and slowly rubbed her sensitive clitoris making her wine.

Ki tried closing her legs from the pleasure but Kentrell opened them back , she started to say something but got cut off by a moan.

Kentrell then started to replace his fingers with his tongue driving Ki crazy. In his mind , to be a virgin she is wet asl.

She then set up and told Kentrell to lay down. She was gonna try and suck his private , She had watched videos but never tried it , on a banana of course but she ended up throwing the banana away.

Ki started going to work and boy for a first timer she was very trained.

And just like that she had Kentrell right under her finger nails.

522 words😌🐐

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
522 words😌🐐.
First secs scene , how did I do ?