𝟣𝟧 | 𝖠𝖫𝖶𝖠𝖸𝖲 𝖸𝖮𝖴

CORINNE HAD BEEN TALKED INTO TRYING out for the volleyball team

CORINNE HAD BEEN TALKED INTO TRYING out for the volleyball team. Due to her prior experience, she made varsity. They had been having games since August but this was the first game when Corinne would be doing the game-opening serve because her coach decided that she was too strong to not be able to serve so they were constantly changing her from a libero to a right-side hitter.

"You not gone speak?" She hears Demon ask grabbing her arm as she attempts to walk toward the locker room to change. "Hi, stink." She says smiling. "You did good, bae." Five tells her, making her smile. "Thank you." She says before adding, "I'mma be back."

"Shakeup, shorty." Demon tells her making her do the gang handshake she had begged to learn. She had figured out that licking along his ear softly was all she had to do to get him to say yes to every and anything she wanted.

"I'mma be back." She says again, before walking towards the locker room. "Why you ain't teach me yet?" Paris starts with Meech and they all start paying attention to the argument that would soon ensue not noticing that as soon as Corinne was no longer visible Milo walked over.

"Why you talking to my bitch?" Milo asks making Demon look at him. "Who, Cece?" Demon questions. "Who the fuck else?"

"You not finna be calling her up out her name." Demon tells him. "I can call her whatever the fuck I want." He says. "Chill out now." Five tells him.

"Call her out her name again and I'mma knock yo ass out." He mutters. "Period. Defend your girlfriend, I mean yo bestie" Paris says, giggling.

"It's gone be best for you to leave my bitch alone," Milo tells him.

"What I say bout calling her out her name?" Demon asks standing up, only a inch taller than him. "You ain't gone do-" He starts only for Demon's fist to connect to with Milo's face sending him to the gym floor. Milo's friends immediately started trying jump in making Meech and Five jump in too while students and spectators recorded.

It didn't take long for the game's security along with school security to break up the fight. When Corinne left out the locker room, she was forced to join the rest of her teammates to walk out of the front of the school. "What happened?" Mia asks once they reach the front of the school.

"Demon and Milo were fighting over Rin," Keyshawn, the team captain says. "What?" Corinne asks.

"Yes, why you ain't tell us you were talking to him?" Justice, another team member questions. "I'm not talking to nobody. Where y'all get that they was fighting over me from?" Corinne answers.

"So Kasim nem was sitting over there by them and Milo came over there telling Demon not to talk to you and Demon told him not to call you out yo name and then boom he knocked his ass out," Keyshawn says.

It was honestly sad that they knew who he was.

"Somebody gone send the video," Justice asks making Keyshawn nod while Corinne goes on the FaceTime app clicking the most recent contact, stink🥰. Only for him not to answer, making her call two more times. She was ready to call his phone until he answered but instead she called Five who didn't answer, then Meech who just declined her call, leaving Paris.